Max and Adara

"Yeah, so, what are you gonna do about it?" Max asked.

"I don't know." Cliff honestly replied. "I mean, we did only just got back together."

—————

By his position, L.A.R.O.G. was leaning against the wall. "You better hope that Cannonator never gets here so you don't have to go home again." He said.

—————

By their position, Don notices someone walking by. "Heads up, I got him." He replied before grabbing his radio. "Okay, target's been spotted, manoeuvre slowly until he reaches the money."

Cannonator enters the building before heading over to a nearby corner what he has kept bags of the stolen money, and knelt down to them. "Okay, I hope no one came in, and--" He suddenly cuts himself off when he opened one of the bags, and something explodes in his face. It was red dye from a dye pack.

He soon started to wail since the money was now ruined and he was blinded since some of the dye entered his eyes before the doors soon open, and the officers and Don, Max, CJ and Cliff enter, holding their weapon on him. "Hold it right there!" CJ yelled, holding up his scythe.

Cannonator immediately raised his hands, angered that he had been easily caught. "You're cannonated." Max said to him as Cole prepared to handcuff him.

—————

Outside, as Cannonator was being taken to a police cruiser, the boys look at each other. "Well, I guess we can put an end to the argument on who had the worst Valentine's Day, right?" Don asked.

"Yeah, you know, I was just about to suggest we all go home and get a good night's sleep, and then I remembered Maxwell." L.A.R.O.G. replied, turning to Max, who stares at his honorary brothers.

"It's time, bro." CJ said.

"Fine." Max replied. "Not here."

—————

With the Cannonator now behind bars... again... the boys decided to go to Laughy's for some bobas, as well as the story about Max's worst Valentine's Day experience, not noticing that the girls were there as well before they soon notice them.

"Where were you all?" Gabby asked.

"We just put Cannonator back in custody." L.A.R.O.G. replied.

"Why didn't you call us?" Minnie asked. "We could've helped."

"We did." Cliff replied. "Multiple times."

They get out their phones, and were shocked at the multiple missed calls. "And we thought you just wanted to apologise to us." Joan said.

"Well, as we waited for him, we thought about it, and we are sorry."

"We're sorry too." Minnie said, sitting down on his boyfriend's lap.

"What's done is done." Don replied, letting Joan sit with him. "You can not change the past, but we can affect the future."

"Look, let's forget about it all, and hear Max's story." L.A.R.O.G. said.

"Oh, is he gonna explain the black eye?" Gabby asked.

They all look at Max, who exhales a bit. "So, uh, it all started on Valentine's Day morning." He said.

—————

Valentine's Day

Max was lying in bed as Adara comes in, wearing a towel over her breasts. "You mind if I borrow a shirt?" She asked.