!!!First things first!!!

Hello there to all who dared open this book. Now this is my first book that I am putting up for anyone to read but I suggest if you are not 18 or older please do not read as it contains physical violence, torture and rape scenes.(But if your going to read anyway 🙏please just don't read the terrible parts I do not want to be responsible for scaring the imaginative young minds!🙅‍♂️ And ABSOLUTELY do not let your parents see you reading it!🤦🏼‍♂️)I'm a terrible influence, but I honestly can't stop you from reading....

       That being said to those of you who stick to this book please bear with me as it is my first time ever writing anything like this. So don't hate me and remember this is a fictional story. 

      Now to the way I'm going to write this so you guys don't get confused it will have flashbacks to when the twins were little. Also of the parents some scenes from before the twins were born, as well as the menacing and mysterious 'Sinister stalker' mans flashback and why he really wants to torture these poor souls.....

       So I guess that's about all. Hope you enjoy the story and again bear with me as it may take a while to write out. Also if you have any comments, suggestions, opinions etc,please feel free to write them in the comments box below or write me personally by clicking on my profile name at the top of the page! 😁 Also as I go along I may come back and change how things are written, add pictures and such etc. so you may come back and reread and hopefully enjoy more! Ah, yes while you wait for updates on this story please feel free to check out my other work 'Poems &Such' to pass the time!! Again THANK YOU for reading and ENJOY!☮️❤️😜😘

    Soooooo, here I am.....DAMN NEAR THREE YEARS LATER.......haha, sorry, winters block is a total bitch! Cudos to those authors that can just whip'em out!! Seriously.

    Anyway, as you might have noticed some of my chapters being updated or republished....idk which it will say but meh......yeeeeaaaaah, I'm kinda editing and possibly updating....I'M MAKING NO PROMISES!!!!!! Buuuuuuut imma try to add more chapters. Hopefully I'll have a bit more motivation over the next week and a half, er, however much longer it takes to get this book done. So! I'm editing the chapters I've got so far before anything else, and after that hopefully I've remembered most if not all of what I wanted to write and can continue with MORE NEW chapters. But as I've said before...IM MAKING NO PROMISES!!!! 

So yep. It's like 2:30 in the morning right now as I'm writing this piece so...✌️PEACE OUT for now.