Chapter 3-Coincidence?pt.1

The first week had seemingly gone by without any other issues that Minakah had even almost forgotten  about the note. He has also grown closer to the group and they have been hanging out and having study sessions every night.

      Friday morning before school......

  (Mina Zula-the twins'mother) "Ok,look boys before you go,remember your aunt Sinata(their dads little sister.)is coming  to dinner with us tonight and she's bringing  her fiancé . So please let your friends know you two have plans, okay."

 "Ok.!" They said in unison. "See you after school. Love you mom." 

"I love you two too. Be safe on your way."

_______________________________________________

----On their way to school ----

"So auntie's fiancé, have you met him already?" Minakah asks.

"Yeah, once or twice. It's a different guy though. She brought him over a couple times first, while you were recovering from your appendicitis surgery, and the other time was when you were in for pneumonia, man everyone was so worried." Makoto answers with a bit of sadness, remembering those times.

"Yeah, the universe must really hate me huh?.....so wait you said different guy,what happened to the first guy did you ever meet him?" Minakah questions melancholy then the first part of Makotos' reply has him curious....

"Nah, she never brought him by. I think she only dated him for like two months it was over pretty fast. Yeah I think I overheard dad talking on the phone with her when she ended it, I think she said something like 'he just creeped me out in the end he just wanted to talk about the twins,mainly Minakah' it was hella weird and creepy." He replies with a shudder.

"Wait! What! Why me?" Minakah says shocked!.

"Dunno, but dad told her that it was a smart move on her part. But this new guy though, his name is...Chester, he's not so bad. I think you'll like'em." Makoto made a suggestive look raising his eyebrows up and down, smiling.

"Hey! Dont give me that look while saying that....that's....just gross...I'm not into dudes like that...seriously Ko!..s'not funny you asshat!" Minakah said, angrily walking ahead.

"Pfffhuaghh! Oh, but it was, you should've seen your face just now, shit it was praceless!.....So, whaddaya hate me now, c'mon you know I was just joking Nak-Nak!(pronounced like knock-knock) Makoto said with a concerned tone.

"......no....but I am mad at you now.......Ko...you know...when I told you... I'm gay..I wasn't joking, right?"  Minakah said with a sad tone as he stopped and turned to face Makoto.

"Hm..I know and I told you that I support you no matter what......you still mad?" Makoto replied gently. Placing his hands on the sides of Minakahs face, tilting Minakah's head up to face his.

"Mmm..no." Minakah answered while reaching up to hold onto Makoto wrists,his eyes widened and he quickly forced Makoto's hands away, turned and started to walk ahead qickly. "Uh...we should hurry now we're gonna be late."

"Ah, Minakah, what am I gonna do with you?" Makoto quietly said to himself, then quickly went to catchup to him.

_______________________

(Announcement over the speaker)  "Good morning Cooper High! Today we will have an assembly in the gym to introduce the new members of the faculty.Ugh!!-Seriously,that's it? Why did I even have to?"...(screeching)...

"Ok thank you principal Tipton for that....announcement and also students be sure to pick a club for the year and we will see all of you at the assembly. Your VP Ms.Pine signing off."

Some of the students couldn't help laughing at the principal being a grump.

"Hey, so did you choose a club yet Minakah?" Shinji asked while sitting in the seat next to his friend. He and Minakah had a few classes together and Chemistry was their first period class.

"Ah, I was thinking music or art since they're the things I can do best. I just don't know if can choose just one of them though." He replied looking out the window as if he was subconsciously thinking about something else. 

"Hey, are you ok? You seem like you got something on your mind." Shinji wonders.

"Huh..um yeah kinda...I mean it's nothing major." Minakah replies somewhat absentmindedly.

"Are you sure because it seems like something?" Shinji's wonder deepens a bit.

"Yeah I'm sure it's fine I'll figure it out later..yeah and speaking of later sorry but mom said we're having dinner with our auntie and her fiancé tonight so we'll have to meet up tomorrow ok."

"Family thing...got it." Shinji replied, a little disappointed as he was looking forward to spending the evening with the group, more so he seemed to take a bit more of an interest in Minakah. "So do you think they'll mind if I spend the night tomorrow then?"

"Sure I'll ask them I don't think they'll mind at all." Minakah answered as calmly as he could though he was internally excited to be able to have his first sleepover.

---They finished out their next couple of classes and it was time for the assembly before lunch----

"All right lets get started shall we..we'll make this kinda quick as we know some if not all of you have better things to do right?" The vp said jokingly as to lighten the glum mood of the students.She went on to explain about running for student council,choosing clubs,and being part of the school sports teams. Then came faculty member introductions..."So these are the new members which some of you may have met already(they each took a step forward as she announced them)...we have our lovely nurse Ms.Jackie,next we have the girls' gym coach Ms.Lee,the boys' gym coach Mr.Isac,and last but not least our new counselor Mr.Fetzner." The counselor being the one that stuck out the most to Minakah gave off an eerie vibe of sorts like he really didn't belong there.

After the assembly had finished the boys had gotten together in the hall before getting ready to go to eat lunch.

"Minakah, are you gonna put those in your locker before we go or do you want me to hold on to them for you?" Makoto asked, gesturing to Minakah's books.

"Uh, yeah I'll put them in my locker you guys can just go ahead, I'll head over when I'm done, Makoto can you order for me?" Minakah said as he started walking away.

"Are you sure?" Makoto asked, a little worried to let Minakah be alone for too long.(Tho it would only be like 5 minutes)he has the right gut feeling tho....

"Yeah,yeah you guys go,I'll catch up, I'll be quick, promise." Minakah kinda shouts over his shoulder as he gets a little further away.

---Makoto and the others went ahead to the diner while Minakah went to his locker---

"Why the hell does my locker have to be so damn far....jeez I should just ask for one closer to the front or to be able to use a backpack, man this gonna start to become a real pain in the---". Minakah stopped short of his locker seeing someone was standing in front of it. "...uhm...can I help you?"

---------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) This is where I'll end this til the next chapter Coincidence pt.2.  Because who doesn't love a good cliffhanger chapter?😜 Muahahaha! 

Anyway if any of you awesome people that decided to start reading my book have any questions,comments,concerns or suggestions about it please don't hesitate to post in the comments box below.Anything is accepted and appreciated!!😃 

And I promise to get the next part out as soon as possible granted that thing called 'life' gives me the time to😅. Til the next chapter! Later!!