viii. biology sucker

❝ 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰 ❞

𝖩𝖠𝖭𝖴𝖠𝖱𝖸 25𝗍𝗁, 1985.
𝖬𝖨𝖪𝖤'𝖲 𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖤.

"JESUS. THAT IS CRAZY." Mike said. He was sitting on the green couch that was in the Wheeler's basement. Max and Will were sitting on the floor, next to a little table.

"While El is out and mad at you both, we're not safe." Will said. Max bit her lip. Mike knew that was her way of coping with things when she was stressed.

The tension was so deep you could cut it with a knife. "I'll go to the bathroom. Be right back." Max said, breaking the silence.

After she left, Will grinned at Mike. "Oh how the tables have turned." He brunette boy smirked.

"What are you talking about?" Mike asked him.

"Max. You used to hate her and now you're in love with her." Will said. Mike felt like he just chocked on his own saliva.

"I-I'm not in love with her." The curly-haired boy stuttered. He felt himself sweating a little bit.

"Liar." Will said. "If you're not, what's her favorite color?" The brown-eyed boy continued.

"R-red." Mike replied.

"When's her birthday?" He asked curiously.

"We all know when her birthday is-" The raven-haired boy started, but got off by Will.

"Answer the question!" He practically yelled in his face.

"April 16th!" Mike said in panick.

"Correct. You are in love!" Will said. It was hurting him knowing that the boy he liked was in love with someone else, but maybe it was for the best.

"Who's in love?" Max asked as came back from the bathroom.

"No one!" Mike immediately replied, basically screaming in their faces. Max furrowed her eyebrows, but didn't ask anymore questions.

"I think we should all go to bed. We can discuss this tomorrow." Max said, and the two boys nodded their heads.

"Will you can sleep in the living room, and Max you can sleep in Nancy's room." Mike said and got up.

———

"Morning losers." The redhead greeted the boys that just woke up and walked into the kitchen.