x. out of my league

❝ 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘀'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 ❞

𝖥𝖤𝖡𝖱𝖴𝖠𝖱𝖸 8th,𝟣𝟫𝟪𝟧
𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖧 𝖢𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖲

It has been two weeks since Max saw Mike makeout with that girl. These two weeks were, probably, the longest two weeks of her life. She decided to ignore him. It was for the best.

So what if he was scared of rejection? That didn't give him the right to make out with some random girl.

The bell rang, and Max got out of her last period and saw Oliver waiting for her.
"What are you doing here so early?" She asked him, because usually their geography teacher always keeps them longer in class.

"Mrs. Andrews was sick today. We had a sub." He replies, as the two start walking. These two weeks Max spent all of her time with Oliver.
She couldn't help but miss Mike a little.

"Hey, did I tell you your hair looks great today?" Oliver asks, making the blue-eyed girl snap out of her thoughts.

"What do you want?" The redhead raises her eyebrows at him.

"Look, I know you hate that Stacey girl, but she has the best parties. We have to go!" He says.

"She rolls her eyes. "But I don't have anything to wear!" The redhead says, hoping that argument would make the brunette boy give up.

"We can go shopping." He says grabbing her hand and starting to drag her on the hallways until they're outside they school.

"Why don't you go by yourself?!" She whines, as the brown-eyed boys dragged her behind him.

"Becaus I won't. And you will go and you will have fun young lady." He says, which makes Max roll her eyes.

"Okay, dad." She says, and snatches her hand out, walking next to him.

"I'll pick an outfit for you." He adds, looking straight at the road.

"What? Why can't I choose?" She asks him.

"Because you will choose jeans a hoodie, which is unacceptable. I'll pick you a dress." He says.

"So if today is Monday, i'll wear a dress....never!" Max says.

"Oh shut up." Oliver says, dragging her into the store. He picks out some blue jeans, a white shirt and with a pinkish vest over it, that had a little flower pattern. He also picked out some earrings that looked like cherries.