Valentine's Day

A/N:

Kara and Steve's first Valentine's Day out of the ice and together. Little explanation: in Russia Valentine's Day was not celebrated until the early 1900s (Like 1920-1930 ish maybe earlier) and at that time Kara would have been at the Red Room or not born yet. Either way she wouldn't know what it was and I'm not sure if Germany celebrated Valentine's Day at the time either, so Erskine might not have celebrated or just chose not to.

Warning: Smut. First time ever writing this, probably very bad.

Enjoy!

***

February 14, 2012
Four months before the wedding

Leaning into Steve's shoulder, Kara dosed in and out of consciousness. Her eyes would flick up to the road in front of them every once in a while but for the most part, they remained closed or focused on her book.

"So where exactly are we going and why?" She murmured, pressing a tender kiss to the side of Steve's neck.

The blond glanced down at her while she resituated to lay her head in his lap. "Surprise."

"Tell me why, at least."

A confused look crossed Steve's face before fading to one of realization. "It's Valentine's Day."

"It's what?" Kara scrunched up her face in thought. She's heard it somewhere she knew she had but never thought anything of it. "Like a bad romance movie type thing?"

"You don't watch romance movies," Steve laughed brightly, shaking his head. "You're supposed to Celebrate those you love today."

Kara hummed and traced her fingers up the outside of his thigh. "We couldn't do that from home?"

"We just might if you don't quit." He said catching her hand in his. "Besides, does it matter where we go?"

"When I'd rather be at home tangled in the sheets? Yes."

Steve chuckled combing his fingers through her hair. "Your insatiable."

Kara moaned jokingly her eyes slightly glazed over. A blush covered Steve's cheeks and he yanked his hand away from her hair. He hadn't noticed the fingers tracing up his sides and down his thigh.

His girlfriend laughed before sitting up and attacking his neck. Her lips grazed his pulse point making him shudder and shift in his seat. Kara smirked, found it, and sunk her teeth into the spot.

Steve jerked the wheel to the side as she did. His fingers tightened on the wheel till his knuckles went white. Trying his damnedest not to give her the satisfaction of knowing she was getting to him.

Kara mouthed along his jaw, sucking a mark into his skin here and there. She focused a hand on getting Steve's shirt unbuttoned while the other gently tilted his head for better access.

"Kara," Steve growled in warning, taking his foot off the gas.

"Hmm?" A smirk went across her face once more as he pulled to the side of the road. She worked her fingers into his hair and jerked him towards her.

They crashed together, possibly a little too hard, in a bruising kiss. Fingers knotted into hair and shirts were shucked off.

Kara arched into Steve, moaning lightly. He trailed kisses down her torso to her waistband, where he licked a stripe across her stomach.

His blue eyes flickered up to hers for permission before tugging her jeans and panties down in one swift motion. Steve chucked Kara's jeans against the foggy back windshield his gaze still on her. "You are so beautiful."