Wedding Day (?)

A/N:

Eyyyyyyyy, the first of two Tony x Arabella one shots lol. I'm excited.

Enjoy!

***

"Tony, you're being ridiculous," Bella laughed as her fiancé rushed around their hotel room. She caught his hand and gently pulled him out of his loop. "Relax, babe, you're going to work yourself into a panic attack."

Tony took a deep breath following Bella's words. His eyes trailed across her face catching on the dimples at the corners of her smile. Lacing his fingers through hers, Tony smiled at her brightly.

"I'm just worried that somethings going to go wrong," Tony breathed. Bella rolled her eye's teasingly and pressed a soft kiss to his jaw.

"Shouldn't that be me?"

Tony shook his head. "Not necessarily," he said taking her arms and looping them around his neck. "You don't really strike me as a bridezilla."

Bella scoffed a laugh tilting her head toward his chest. "Relax, everything will be fine and I'll see you tomorrow."

"I still don't see why-" a knock cut him off. Tony grumbled some not very nice words and glared at the door.

"Bella, if you don't get your blonde ass out here then we will drag you out!"

Bella threw her head back laughing at Bianca, Tony's daughter and one of her bridesmaids, and what was likely Pepper and Natasha. "Alright, I'm coming, I'm coming! Give me a minute!"

"Thirty seconds!"

"Never knew my daughter would be so much like me," Tony sniffed, smirking at the door as if Bianca could see him.

"Well, I'm not surprised but I'm also not disappointed. She reminds me way to much of you when we were teenagers," Bella smiled. The blonde leaned up and pressed their lips together.

Smiling into the kiss, Tony pressed her backwards until her back hit the wall, tracing his tongue along the seam of her lips. Bella nipped at his lips before pulling away.

Tony reached out for her as she snagged her overnight bag and headed for the door. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?"

Bella spun on her heel and continued to walk backwards. "I'll be the one in white." She blew him a kiss as she walked backward out the door.

Tony playfully caught it and tucked it into his pocket as his sixteen year old faked a gag.

***

Bella grabbed her flowers and tucked them into the crooks of her palms, excitedly smiling at the door in front of her.

In just ten short minutes she would be getting married to the man she loved. She couldn't wait.

Tony shifted nervously from foot to foot, his hands clasped behind him. His eyes scanned over the crowd in search of Sharron Carter.

There were only a few people at the wedding. The wedding party, which was maybe six people-not including Tony and Bella- and then the people the two considered family, even if that was only about ten people on each side.

Although, Tony couldn't help but notice that Bella's parents weren't there but her sister was.

"Who are you looking for?" Rhodey asked quietly, leaning over Tony's shoulder. The genius jumped visibly and shot his best friend a glare.

"Sharron," Tony replied letting out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding in. The heat was starting to get to him even though it was a sixty degree September Saturday. "Is she even here?"

"Yeah, right there. The blonde in the back," Rhodey pointed out the woman having only seen the back of her head. Tony shook his head.

"That's not Sharron," he chuckled. "That's Kara."

A two year old hid behind the woman's legs as Gwen came up to Kara with Pietro by her side.

"Still can't believe you invited them. They get caught and your ass is gonna get handed to you," Rhodey shook his head teasingly and laughed at the weirdness of Tony's chosen family.

"They won't get caught," Tony nodded toward Vision and the Maximoff Twins. "They have two of the best spies in the world on their side."

"Mr. Stark didn't we just go to Germany to fight these guys?" Peter Parker, who Tony was slowly growing used to, asked. His brown eyes focused on his mentor before glancing at the group of outlaws.

"Ask Bianca," Tony stated scrubbing a handover his face. "How much longer?"

"Five minutes."

"Thats so long!" Tony groaned. He glanced down at the watch in his wrist marking the bare ring finger on his left hand. Rhodey shook his head at Tony's dramatics and motioned for everyone to take their seats.

His eyes strayed over to Kara once more as she scooped her two year old onto her hip and nudged her husband. Steve looked different. Darker.

A low piano song echoed moments later and everyone rose to their feet, turning to face the archway at the back of everyone's seats.

The outdoor wedding was a perfect representation of both Tony and Arabella. Every decoration was brightly colored and chic in a way only Bella could pull off. It wasn't as spendy as Tony would have liked, nothing was—not even Bella's dress that he'd insisted he payed for. And almost everything had been handmade.

Bella had always been crafty and she'd put that to use for the wedding, Which Tony expected. He just never thought that—oh.

Oh.

She looked beautiful.

Tony stared at her taking in the waves tucked behind her ear and the simple jewelry adorning her. Her dress hugged her curves enough to show them off but still flow around her.

Bella laughed slightly at the awed look on Tony's face before being nudged forward by Bianca. Her soon-to-be husband took her hand and pulled her up to the pulpit.

"Ready?" Bella whispered, smiling. He grinned brightly and nodded.

No matter how little he expected his life to go this way he was happy it did.