27

Stephen's PoV

Nagsisimula pa lang kami ni Dalyn... I can't let her leave!

Not anyone can separate her from me!

Just thinking about her not being with me, I already hate it! Kaya hindi pwedeng wala akong gawin!

"Brittany!" Sigaw ko as soon as I saw this btch.

"Papa Stephen! Ano natauhan ka na ba?? Have you realised you love me now?"

Gustong gusto ko duraan ang mukha niya pero wag na lang.

"Let her go."

"What?"

"Tigilan mo na tong ginagawa mo kay Dalyn to scare her for scholarship"

"Oh I see but she needs me though?"

"You're a brat"

"Well, comes in handy kasi madali ko siyang nacocontrol hahaha. She's a useless being kung hindi dahil sa scholarship ko"

I smirked

"Let me remind you that the scholarship you offer is with the help of our company. No, mali pala, that scholarship is FROM our company THROUGH yours. Bale kayo yung walang kwenta kung bibitawan namin ang kumpanya niyo? Di ba?"

Oo. Nalaman ko sa secretary ng dad ko na yung scholarship ni Dalyn ehh kami pala ang nagffund. I called his office and asked for the scholarship program we have and it surprised me na yun din yung scholarship ni Dalyn. Sila lang ang naghahandle sa kung sino ang pagbibigyan. It's not necessary in the first place but them wanting to have ties between their company and ours, they begged and dad gave them the authority to a portion or 1/4 of the scholarship program we have. So technically, wala silang karapatan magdesisyon sa kung sino ang tatanggalan ng scholarship. Brittany is just fooling around with Dalyn to play with her.

"You can't do that!"

"Ako pa talaga tinakot mo Brittany? You know what? i've been thinking about that love you have for me"

"Talaga?!"

"Alam mo kung anong narealize ko?"

"That you love me?!"

"That it's not love. You're just a crazy btch trying to fool me with your tactics"

"Tactics?!"

"Tactics para hindi namin bitawan ang kumpanya niyo. Di ba?"

"What-"

"You trying to seduce me so that when I respond to you, you can talk me out of it. But sorry. You never won me"

"Stephen that was before! Mahal na mahal lang talaga kita ngayon!"

"Wag ako Brittany. You even played foolish games with my girlfriend through "your" scholarship! Kung hindi ko pa nalaman, she would've left me because of you!"

"Then that would be good for me! Ang umalis siya!"

"Sige. Subukan mo. We'll see kung sino mas mahihirapan. I can follow her anywhere she goes when she does that. Pero ikaw? Kayo ng pamilya mo? San kayo pupulutin pag binitawan namin kayo?"

"S-stephen anong nangyayare dito?"

"Baby... Dalyn come here"

"Bakit?"

"Everyone!"

"H-huy hala bakit may pagsigaw?!"

"I don't care about anyone of you but once you mess with my girl right here, you mess with me too. Including you Brittany. Better stay away kung ayaw mong mawala lahat ng luho mo ngayon"

I can see Brittany's irritated face when she stood up and ran away 😏

"Hala nabushak na oy ano nangyayare?!"

"Nothing. You can't leave me now. Not ever. Dalyn Corpuz"