Prologue

This is my fifth story and it's name is Endless End!

Hope you guys loved my other stories and hope you love this one too and I am very very sure you will like this one too.

I know I can't give a bonus chapter to Hearted Heartless but as I relased Hearted Heartless on Valentine's Day I wanted to release my other passionate love story on the same day and here I am publishing my new book Endless End with so much of love and expectations.

Once again Happy Valentine's Day!

Love you  all...

Excited to hear your comments.

You can start reading now....

3...

2...

1....

Here you go...

Jane Clark POV

I was sleeping peacefully with my legs sprawled , my hands spread wide on the bed and my mouth is slightly opened. I know I sleep like that from the past 10 years. I think I was in my stage 4 of my sleep and my unconsciousness suddenly broke when I heard a sound.

Yes , a sound which made me panic without even wasting a moment of my life I hurridly got up and sat on the bed time to pay more attention towards a sound which almost just gave me a panic attack.

I somehow just wanted that sound to be my nightmare because it wasn't any sound I heard after paying more attention to it .
It was her voice!
Frankly speaking her screams of pain.  I don't want this day to never and ever come in both of our lives and I went to bed every day in night and woke up everyday in the morning praying to God that whatever is happening to her should never happened to her.
Not only to her but to anyone .
No one deserves the pain which she was suffering as I know,  if possible she will suffer all her life with that incredible smile of her's which has a capacity to hide all the ocean of a deep pain like the earth hides the ocean in it deeply showing only the beautiful tides of happiness to the world. I quickly got off from my single old wooden bed which didn't forget to make an annoying creaking sound as soon as I got off from it.  I quickly opened the door and ran towards her room as her screems of pain increased with  every passing second taking me to the state of my utmost fear.

"Child... child ..." I knocked on the door and thank god the door wasn't locked . I immediately pushed opened her room door only to see her at the right side corner of the room beside the bed.

"Child...!" I called her again and she curled herself in the fetal position as her face was hidden by the darkness of the night . I can see her and also I can hear that she was trying very hard to breathe .

"Child,  What happened ?"
I asked  running towards her and holding her hand in mine.

"Grannie..!"   She whispered as her words are being snuffled by her lungs.

"Grannie!
I ....can't...
I ....can't ....bear... this ... please Grannie... I beg you ....please... do something...or else just kill me as I can't bear this anymore. " She cried tightening her hold on me giving me the smallest teaser of how much pain she was in.

"Stop saying such things child.
Don't Worry.
Nothing will happen to you.
It's just a hard phase which is going to pass and after that you will surely be happy.
I promise you !"  I said and tukked her hair behind her beautiful yet teary face .

I immediately got off from the place which I was sitting on the cold ground and just towards my room only to call Bran. I without wasting a second dailed his number and as usual bran lifted the call in the third ring.