💗Valentines Day Special! 💗

Midoriya gulped holding a bouquet of flowers and a small box of chocolates.

He hadn't planned on giving someone gifts on Valentines, but he met you.
He could hear the light tap of your footsteps nearing.

"Midoriya?" You glared wondering how he knew where you live, but then saw the  items in his hands. He smiled sweetly trying to stop his face from reddening.
"H-Happy V-valentines day..!" Your glare softened and face went blank.

"Isn't the holiday for couples?" He froze. He hoped you wouldn't take his gift that way. "Y-yes, but I just w-wanted to give you something b-because we're friends..in all.." You nodded accepting his "friendly" gesture.

The bouquet mostly had roses and the box surprisingly had (favorite chocolate).
You took in the sweet aroma of fresh flowers, and looked back at him.

"Stay." "Stay?" You returned into your house leaving him out in the cold February breeze. Midoriya did as you said, staying stationary. A few moments later you returned pulling him inside and shutting the door. "L-L/N?"

"This is only because you got me something.." You handed the rather small item to him gently. He examined room closely with a genuine smile.

You had invited him into your house, so you had to at least think of him as a friend, right?

But right now his attention was on the gift you gave him. A beanie baby snail (They are so cute).

"T-Thank you L/N!!" Your cheeks lit up

"T-Thank you L/N!!" Your cheeks lit up. "Tch, whatever.." You puffed out your cheeks looking at your feet.
"I appreciate it."

You grab his wrist and drag him to your kitchen, getting out two cups.
"You want tea or what?" He nodded, blushing.

——————

Moments later you brought out two perfectly filled cups of steaming tea.
"Thank you!" You nodded, blowing on the hot liquid. He took a sip admiring your beauty, hugging the plush to his chest. He couldn't shake the fact you didn't mind him in your personal space.

"Midoriya." Your voice broke him out of his concentration. "What's the point in Valentine's day, why do couples need it?
It's honestly pointless and self degrading to the single people."

He quirked a brow. "Uh..perhaps it's just a holiday for couples to show each other they still care..?" You stayed silent staring into the strangely colored liquid.

"Perhaps." For awhile it was silent, but a comfortable silence. Midoriya grabbed his napkin and grasped your attention.

"L-L/N, you have a tea mustache.." You tilted your head to the side, slightly perplexed. He only wiped the cloth on your face gently, moderately caressing your cheek. Your face heated to an extent.

"O-Oi that's enough..!" You bat away his hand flustered. He giggled at your playful side, wishing he could see it more.

"I-I should go..I had fun spending time with you L/N." Midoriya stood taking care of the cup and heading towards the door. You grasped his wrist avoiding eye contact. You mumbled. "Erm..can you stay...."

"W-What was that..?" He asked turning to face you. "I said, stay..here..with me.."

A smile formed on his perfect face. "I-I guess I could stay awhile l-longer.."

————————————————

I tried to make this before school but I forgot. I hope you enjoyed your Valentine's day with your bf/gf or waifu/husbando 💗

Personally my Valentine is Bakugou 💥

•Author-San•