29

"What about that brat?" Someone spat gesturing to (Y/N). She was still regaining consciousness, so it didn't phase the (H/C). She stared at the floor listening and comprehending what was happening around her.

This feels like a dream, am I dreaming? I wish i'd wake up. Maybe i'm lucid dreaming. Okay if i'm lucid dreaming someone give me food like anything. Maybe a pizza.

Two loud knocks broke her out of her thoughts. She stared at the door curiously, wondering who it was.

"Pizza delivery!"

I AM DREAMING! Wait so I can do anything I want— anything I want
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Subconsciously she grinned thinking she was actually dreaming. She began pulling at her restraints, frustrated they wouldn't come off.

"SMASHH!"

Everyone's eyes widened seeing the symbol of peace burst through the wall along with Kamui woods, who captured the villains.

Shigaraki declared his hatred to All Might angrily. (Y/N) realized she wasn't dreaming and this was reality.

A grayish slime appeared releasing Nomu's out into the musty bar, to freely roam.

"O- oh shit!" The substance appeared around Bakugou taking him away. All Might leaped forward trying to save the boy but failed.

"NO!" He groaned seeing he was gone. (Y/N) remained strapped to a chair struggling to escape.

Gran Torino managed to quickly get her out the chains, freeing her from the chair.

"(L/N) get out of her NOW!" All Might shouted. Everything spun and people screamed, it was all fuzzy. Before she could flee the scene she was consumed in the liquid that seemed to be warping people.

It didn't matter how much she ran it took her away. She landed roughly on her bum coughing.

That was fucking disgusting

(Y/N) stood aware of the situation, prepared to fight. Bakugou and her stood side by side staring at each other. They were heavily outnumbered.

Midoriya, Iida, Yaoyorozu, Kirishima and Todoroki, all trembled fearful for their friends lives. Without permission they had came to rescue Bakugou and (Y/N) never expecting this to happen.

The villain who was the leader of the whole operation monologued with Shigaraki. At the end of his small speech he held out his hand saying something along the lines of, "Start over as many times as you need, i'm here to provide you with help."

"Ah. There you are." All Might came through a cloud of smoke, attacking the leader.

"YOU WILL BE RETURNING MY STUDENTS ALL FOR ONE!"

"Have you come to kill me a second time, All Might?"

The sheer power of All Might and All For One broke the ground. It stirred dirt and dust in the air.

With one blow All For One pushed All Might back and took out a few buildings.

"Bakugou we need to get the fuck out of here." (Y/N) demanded with sweat dripping down her face.

He nodded in agreement. The villains faced her and Bakugou meaning to take them once again.

"This is gonna be fun." She could tell Bakugou was all talk, hiding his fear deep within.

"BAKUGOU, L/N, DONT!"
He tried to get to the two of you but All For One stopped him.

it's six against two and they want us gone immediately they will drag us away..

(Y/N) and Bakugou dodges attack after attack firing their own attacks in between.

A loud crash caught her attention. She turned seeing a huge slab of ice and what seemed to be figures on top of the ice, sliding up it. Kirishima held out his hand looking back with determination.

"COME ON!" Bakugou blasted himself away getting away with the others. (Y/N) gasped realizing the probability of her being taken again was great. Fear struck her, and her heart dropped. Her gaze fell on him.

what if i never see him again?

"(L/N)!" Todoroki called with Yaoyorozu next to him. Without hesitation she ran to them sighing relieved. The cluster of villains couldn't stop her, because they were still bewildered. They all ran together escaping the battle ground.

"I-I thought..you were going to leave me.." She mumbles in between breathless pants.

"We wouldn't leave a friend behind." Todoroki responded leaving her astonished.

friend?

It was in that moment she knew. she should have been nicer to her classmates. And that if she put in effort they would actually acknowledge her. Those past months it wasn't them, it was her.

"I'm sorry!" She struggled to hold back the tears welling in her eyes.

The three made it away a safe distance and became part of the crowd. No one spoke. Only watching what helicopters had begun broadcasting on a large screen.

The horrifying battle raged on leaving everyone petrified for their lives. Fortunately All Might won just by a hair. That was the last battle that All Might would take part in. It left a bitter taste in her mouth.

"(L/N) we're leaving now." Todoroki tapped her arm gaining her attention. She nodded following them away.
All (Y/N) wanted was to be home.

Strangely she desired something, or someone.

Midoriya