054

"I've been thinking for a month. Over the time, I started being okay. I thought I was okay." I explained, he silently listened to me with a sad smile.

"But I know I wasn't." I frowned.

"I thought I was never going to be okay."

"But Hell, Minhyun had to come to me, slap me in the face with the truth.." I slightly chuckled, he continued to look at me straight in the eyes with a concern look as he watched me shed tears.

"I hated myself for believing what he said. But I knew it was the truth."

"I tried to convince myself that you were just trying to get me to trust you again. That you were just gonna hurt me all over again."

"But the truth is, it was me who was hurting myself all this time." My heart started hurting so much to the point that my tears were falling down uncontrollably.
With him seeing me like this, he couldn't hold back his tears as well.

"I was lying to myself. I was so selfish to myself. I didn't even try to listen to any of you. I shut myself out to everyone." I said with a hoarse voice.

"You don't have to think that way Seoyoon, it's not your fault." He sadly said.

"Neither is it yours." I answered.

"Jihoon i'm sorry." I apologised and took a step closer to him.
Close enough for me to look at him straight in the eyes and see the pain that I was too blind to see back then.

"I'm sorry I hurt you because I was hurting." I took his hand and cupped his face with the other.

"I'm sorry I forgot you for a long time." His tears streamed down his cheeks as he held my hand tight.

"You don't know how long i've waited for this." He cried.

"You don't know how happy you made me." He added as he kissed my hand.

"I'm sorry for everything Seoyoon. Please give me a chance to prove myself once again." He begged.

"Let us start over. I don't care how long i'll have to wait." He desperately cried to me, pulling me closer to him.
I didn't pull away from his grip.

"I will wait till the day you'll love me again."

"Thank you, Jihoon."

****

Jihoon and I were seated quietly in his car as we parked outside the house that I never knew I'd be back in, this soon.
The house that gave me so much joy yet, so much pain knowing that everything I had in there was all a lie.
But one thing is for sure, the happiness that I felt was real.
The love that I felt, was true.

"You ready?" Jihoon asked with a smile.

"If i'm not ready now, when will I ever be?" I chuckled.

"I'll be outside." He reassured.
I gave him a smile before finally hopping out of his car.
I gave him another look as I finally headed towards the front door of my old home.
It felt so surreal to see this house once again.
I took a deep breath before pressin the doorbell.
I was nervous but yet I was ready.
Minutes later, my brother Guan Lin, appeared.

"Noona.." he called out, surprised.

"Hey." I smiled.
It took quite a second to sink in to him that I was really there, infront of him.

"Aren't you gonna ask me to come in?" I chuckled.

"Of course." He stuttered and finally invited me in.
I looked around the familiar view and smiled remembering all the good memories I had in here.
It didn't change one bit.
It's still the same as how I last saw it.
Except now it felt so empty and sad.