epigraph

Harley Quinn Marshall was special. Both in personality and power. She's a creature of the night, bones breaking every full moon to give into her inner wolf. But that was not all. When the girl was eighteen, she was gifted the powers of a witch by a woman who thought she would somehow save the universe. A heretic. The first of her kind, as far as she knew.

She always took care of her sister, seeing it fit as she was the older and more mature of the twins. Things were fine until Hayley decided that she wanted to learn more about where they came from. Harley supported her, as any good sister would but she wanted no part of it. She was happy with just her sister and that's how it would stay.

Harley was Hayley's mother more than a sister and it showed to everyone that saw them interacting. Harley would go to the ends of the Earth to keep her sister happy and safe.

But Harley had a temper, a temper that would always result in her beating someone up or killing them. Her sister on the other hand, had a knack for getting herself into trouble.

So when Harley received a call from her little sister stating that the witches of New Orleans had found a way to trap her in the city, she was angry. No, she was raging. And she was determined to help her sister, even if it meant killing every witch, vampire or werewolf that got in her way.

Harley was a storm of chaos and she was about to hit New Orleans.