six

A/N: While reading this to ensure that it was okay to update I realized that there is a part that may be a little triggering for some people

A/N: While reading this to ensure that it was okay to update I realized that there is a part that may be a little triggering for some people. So here is the TW....it's not self harm but it can be a trigger for it. Please for the LIFE OF ME, do not read the paragraph after Harley says "As you should" and pulls out her knife. Simply skip the entire paragraph after that one.

Also, my messages are always open. You are strong and you matter.

Six: Sinners and saints

Davina's room| St.Anne's Church

Elijah swallowed harshly, a sheen of sweat glistening on his pale skin. He didn't know how long he had been daggered but it was long enough for him to be starving. He could feel the flame of hunger burning in his throat, he needed blood and he needed it now.

Harley pushed Davina back on the bed and stood up, blocking her view from Elijah."Hello, Mr.Mikaelson."

"I don't mean to sound rude and it's extremely impolite of me to ask this before introducing myself but you already seem to know who I am. Who are you?" Elijah held on to the back of Davina's vanity chair to support himself.

"I'm Harley. I assume by the look on your face that you've met my sister?" Harley tilted her head in a faux look of confusion. Of course he knew her sister, Hayley herself had told Harley. 

"Yes, Hayley and I have had the pleasure of being acquainted." Elijah gave her a closed-mouth smile.

"You're the one they call honorable?" Harley closed the distance between them as she walked toward him slowly.

"Yes, that's what they call me. And yet, I followed my brother to New Orleans to engage in a war. So I ask you, does that sound honorable to you?" Elijah's accent drawled around his words and he sat down in the chair to preserve what little energy he had.

"Loyalty to your family? That's the best kind of honor if you ask me." Harley gave him a small grin before she continued. "You don't look too well."

"Well, only this morning I had a mystical dagger embedded in my chest. So I'd say I'm holding myself together quite well." Elijah's words dripped with nothing but pure sarcasm but he redirected his gaze to Davina who was sitting quietly.

"Davina, I believe that you and I have the power to end a war between witches and vampires before it truly begins, I by keeping my brother in line, you by behaving as your true self, not some tool for Marcel or the witches."

Harley scoffed as she resumed her position beside her daughter. "Davina will not be helping you with anything that concerns the backstabbing witches and murderous vampires of New Orleans and she is not some tool for Marcel. I would never allow that."

"And who pray-tell are you to the young woman in question?" Elijah deadpanned at the wolf.

"Her mother." Harley's lips curled up in a snarl and she flashed her golden eyes at the Original.