deux

Deux: Twin sister

Deux: Twin sister

Mikaelson Mansion| New Orleans

"Wrong Marshall?" The blonde vampire stared wide eyed at the Hayley look-a-like. Hayley came around the corner at that moment and Rebekah's jaw dropped even further.

The original vampire scanned the two girls who now stood side by side. "Bloody hell. Twins" She breathed out in astonishment.

Harley raised her hand and waved sheepishly. "Harley Marshall."

"And you didn't think to mention that there was someone walking around here with your face?" Rebekah glared at Hayley now.

"Not particularly, no." Hayley scratched her arm absentmindedly.

"I'll have you know that she's the one walking around with my face as I am the older of the two." Harley huffed irritatedly and made her way back to the living room.

"Where's Nik?" Rebekah gave Hayley an expectant look.

"Bartering for your brother no doubt. He went out with Marcel for drinks earlier." Hayley rolled her eyes heavily, completely done with the father of her child.

The slamming of a car door could be heard by the three supernaturals creatures and a loud voice boomed soon after.

"This is why I told you never to leave the house. Werewolves are banned in the Quarter. I had a plan and your little stroll put it all in peril." Whoever it was, they sounded angry and Harley quickly caught on that he was talking to her sister.

Haeley gave her little sister a look to stay put and walked outside with Rebekah.

There was a blonde man with blue eyes who had piled up the four burnt vampires that Harley killed. Harley leaned on the door and analyzed him from head to toe. There was no denying that he was drop dead gorgeous. If this is who Hayley slept with then she could consider Harley jealous.

His wore all black, his blonde hair curled in every direction and his eyes. Oh his eyes. His eyes were the bluest she had ever seen.

"I'm sorry. Were you trying to remain undetected?" She tilted her head.

At the sound of the unknown French accent, Klaus turned his glare from the bodies to Hayley who was looking rather smug.

"I have several questions. What did you do to your hair? What are you wearing and what is that God awful accent?" Klaus rolled his blue eyes and stalked to the werewolf angrily.

Harley's jaw dropped and she feigned a wounded look. "You think my accent is awful? I'm hurt."

At that moment, Hayley, who Harley should've known would not listen, walked out the door.