Truth

Camilas pov

I wake up and see Lauren getting dressed, she was wearing boys underwear, I frown confused and she puts some pants on. She looks my way going wide eyed seeing I'm awake, I sit up and she runs a hand through her hair.

"Lo...why are you wearing boys underwear, why do you have a bulge?" I ask, she sighed and sits next to me.

"I-Uh...I'm intersex..." she mumbled, I nod lightly for her to carry on, I was so confused

"I was born with both genitalia...so I have a little Lauren" she mumbled, I nod lightly shocked

"I'm sorry" she said, I shook my head

"Why are you sorry? You can't help it, I don't care Lauren...you're still Lauren" I say, she smiles hugging me, I giggle as she lays us down again and hides in my neck.

"Thank you...my last school found out and...yeh I moved" she said, I nod lightly playing with her hair

"I'm not like those people" I say, she smiles and kisses my cheek and then my phone goes off, she gets up as I sit up grabbing my phone.

Shawn
Why didn't you come over yesterday? I thought you would have dinner with Lauren's family then come to mine

Me
I slept over Lauren's actually, she offered for me to stay

Shawn
Wtf camila?! I'm you're fucking boyfriend but you're spending more time with her than me!

Me
She's my friend, why are you being a fucking dick about this?

Shawn
Don't talk to me until next week! I need time to cool off

Me
Whatever

I put my phone down shaking my head, Lauren looks at me confused and a little concerned, I smile lightly and she moves closer.

"What was that about?" She asked, i shook my head

"Shawn and I are just in a bit of a fight" I say, she nods lightly

"Are you okay?" She asked, I nod

"Yeh, he'll probably be fine by next week" I say, she nods and gets up I follow her and she looks at me, I bite my bottom lip and she rubs my arm.

"You sure you're okay?" She asked, I nod and take her hand in mine, I lean into her and she wraps her arms around me.

"Yeh, just want a hug" I say, I wrap my arms around her and she smiles

"Well, how about you get dressed and I'll take you out to breakfast" she said, I smile and nod

"I'm going to wear your clothes" I say, she nods with a giggle and I smile going to the bathroom, I shower, brush my teeth, wash my face and get changed.

I go out and see Lauren on the bed sprawled out, I smile walking over to the bed, I crawl in between her open legs, up her body and lay my head down her chest. She puts her arm around me as she plays with my hair, her other hand was holding her phone over her face.

"Excuse me, I'm hungry" I say, she giggles and nods

"Come on then" she said, I smile and she grabs her wallet and Keys, we go down and she tells her mom we are going out.

Lauren takes me to a restaurant where she orders an English breakfast and I have pancakes, we talk until it comes. As we was eating we was messing around, laughing and just having fun, to be honest I have more fun with Lauren than anyone I've met.

I place my hand over hers on the table and play with her fingers, she looks at it smiling then smiles at me I lean over whipping her chin and she giggles.