Vampire Mikaela (pt.1)

Mikas featured

Somewhere in a ruined city inhabited by free controlled neither by the vampires nor the Japanese Imperial Demon Army, a Horseman of John appears and attacks. One girl stumbles and falls, now a vampire he steps between them and kills the Horseman quickly. The humans cheer that they now have protection from the vampires like the humans in Osaka. Meanwhile, whilst the human girl offers blood to Mikaela as gratitude for saving her, Mikaela contemplates it and recalls how he became a vampire...

4 years ago

Yu escaped, vampires race to the bloodbath and are shocked to see that the seventh progenitor Ferid  had been shot. When they move to kill the dying Mikaela, Krul Tepes her majesty arrives and stops them. She dips her fingers into the pool of blood surrounding Mika and then licked the blood. "that's right, he won't last much longer, i wonder how these children manage to catch you by suprise. Lord Ferid Bathory." krul tuants.  "why its a pleasure to be greeted by queen Krul Tepes yourself it's been far to long. you look ravishing as always~"  Ferid compliments "hmph, why thank you, and your still smugly as i remember." krul remarks"how cruel of you, i have a gunshot wound on my head and yet i still smile on my face because of my love for you.""oh really, i think the only reason you love me is because of my power" krul glowered. "hm, you know my heart to well~" Ferid Chuckled out. "you were attacked by 7 children. you're seventh progenitor for crying out loud. now that one of my Seraph has escaped and ones dying, if you have any explanation for your actions now would be a good time." Krul hissed.  Ferid asks if he should tell the Progenitor Council  about this, threatening Krul with blackmail. Meddling with Seraphs is a serious crime in the vampire world. Krul asks him to repeat himself and when he does, she suddenly attacks him, kicking him with such force to send him hurtling across the room, and then ripping off his arm and crushing his throat to the ground with her heel. He surrenders, promising to not say a thing, and Krul releases him after she seems convinced. "have you seen, Shizuka, if you have please send her to my room."Krul demanded. "truth to be told i haven't seen Shizu- chan since last night~" Ferid replies dusting himself off the floor "im guessing she escaped, judging her she was walking around the corridors and found the exit. i guess we'll let the child go for now. then retrive her when the day has come~" Krul said amusingly 

Ferid leaves and Krul approaches Mika and asks if he wants eternal life. "id rather die..." rejecting her offer, "you don't have a choice" she smiles . Biting her lip deeply enough to make it bleed, Krul then straddles Mika and kisses him, turning Mika into a vampire against his will. She uses the kiss to muffle his screams.

end of flash back.

i was standing next to Yoichi near the enterance "oh, Yu what happened to your face" He asked in concern "i walked into a telephone pole." he answers "a telephone pole?" i repeated amusingly."that's right, a telephone pole with a nasty look and a really bad attitude." he discribed "thats sounds awfully like you know Yuichiro~" i giggled "hey, will you shut it!" i giggled some more towards his response. 

"the 2 of you are late"Shinoa spoke out behind one of the concrete poles. "whatever, were atleast here now." Yu talked back. "looks like someone pummeled your face. is another suspension an order?" Shinoa spat back "it was an accident, not a fight" he reassured "well alright, if you say so, besides we've got much bigger things on our plate today." Maintaing her usual posture. "yeah i'm so psyched, afterb all this waiting we finally get to start training to become members of the moon demon company!" Yoichi said joyfully. "no, i don't need any training. just save us in time and put me in action."Yu insisted "hm, i pretty sure you wouldn't even last through the whole mission~" i taunted "what did you say?" he asked. "nothing interesting~" "that's what i thought."

We walked down a corridor and reached a brown door Shinoa opened the door i stood behind the 3 "excuse me everyone!" Shinoa shouted out getting everyones attention Yu peered through the door.  

"i brought the 2 slowpokes wity me lieutenant colonel." said Shinoa "uh. Guren" "Fine..." he replied "time to get started, the reason i'm making a rare appearance in class today is because we've got a couple  of transfer students i want to introduce to you." Guren responds to the class"just for your information, the supervising teacher should probably be coming to class everyday." Shinoa scowled. "Why don't you mind your own business." Guren commanded. "who knew Guren would teach his own class this time." i mumbled ammusingly to myself. "so anyway, as i was saying these are the transfers Yuichiro Hyakuya and Yoichi Saotome. it'll be easier to remember them as  the idiot and the wus." Guren emphasized. "you're calling me and idiot?" Yu scowled "i means its true" i teased, regaining position from leaning on the door frame and stepping in the classroom "it seems like you finally decided to show  up. are u finished with your punishment (his paperwork)?" he asked "nope~ it got boring sitting in the office all alone" popping the 'p' replying to his question. "uh huh."  "now why don't you guys introduce to yourselv-" cutting him was Yu "why bother i don't, care about any of the other people in this class." he smacked the black board "i'm not here to be liked or make friends. you weaklings can piss off and become vampire food for all i care!"  spat towards the class "Whoa, whats got into you" Yoichi said trying to comprehend whats going on "lets make on thing clear. i dont know which one of you lose this, was the best in class till now. but you can kiss  that goodbye the strongest gear is mine. i shouldn't even be here!" Yelling out toward the class, everyone look up in bewilderment."this is Far more interesting than paperwork" i giggled to myself showing blood lust in my eyes.

(shizuka isn't part of this class but she teaches once in a while) 

Shinu out<3