Vampire Michaela (pt. 2)

"cmon a take seat in the back row." he commanded towards Yu 'stupid Guren thinks he knows everything.'  everyone watched him while he walked down heading to his desk. "hey.move your feet this is where the lieutenant Colonel said i'm suppose to sit. you listening, time to get moving!" Yu hissed at the pink haired boy who had his leg proped up against the chair infront of him "can't you see that i'm trying to sleep, so fuck off" he mumbled he lefted the book of his face. "so we meet Agian telephone pole . what are you doing here?" asking in a demanding tone "i can ask you the same question?" Shiho (pink haired boy) asked in the same tone ask Yu 

they Proceed to agrue and started to use there fist. this all happened when Shizuka left the classroom to do some eranges 

"Enough f this!" Guren yelled kicking the 2 students knocking them against the door. "are they oka"  Yoichi asked in concern "they'll be fine"

"Lieutenant- Colonel Guren Ichinose, i don't mean to intrude but do you have time to talk?" Shiho walks over to Gurens desk "no and don't come in here without permission" Guren Advises him "i just have a question about the cursed gear apitude test a week from now on that day i'll be given the chance to try out for the top- ranked black demon series right?' he questios guren " you're starting to wear out your  out your welcome." guren responds "my grades are better than everyone else's. I'm the strongest student in class. why is it so importatnt for you to have that kind of power? the army does backround checks on all of us i'm sure you've read the files on each potential recruit."

"yeah, i know all about your history. you've got a sister who's been infected with the apocalypse virus and now you're looking for a cure." guren explains "i understand your intentions there are certain perks that comes with being a member of the moon demon company. things like unlimited medical treatment that are unavailable to the rest of the public, unfortunately you still got alot of training to ge through. in your current state you couldn't even touch the curse gear. it would feed off your desire to find a cure and eventually consume you." Shiho tenses up. "i bet that you're going to let hyakuya try out any weapon he wants aren't yah." Shiho said "that all remains to be seen although he has shown talent, he's even broken free from a  demon  once already. and despite his attitude he saw one who looks out for his friends." Guren maintaned "thats bullshit, i'm way stronger than he'll ever be!" he declared. i came through the door "strength isn't everything. let lose sometimes." i countered his statement "otherwise, when you find yourself face to face with a demon you'll have no chance controlling it" he added on while he draws out his sword. black like ink comes out filling the whole room  black with a tint of purple. i look at it emotionlessly "demon feast upon desperation and rage. if you make a contract now, you'll never find your way out." he explained, Shiho looked at him with eyes open.

Shiho took his leave.

you should knock next time Shizuka." guren looked back at me "hnm, what the fun in that then bleh." i joked "by the way lieutenant, the vampire has declared war." i smiled leaving his office.