Black Demon Contract

in the meeting room 

"im Imperial Demon Army army major- general Shinya Hiragi. i'll be covering reports from the kanto region several of them concerned suspicious vampire activity among other things." he flips through his reports, he looks at me. i tapped Gurens shoulder who is currently napping "Lieutenant Colonel." by that he woke up and stands up "huh, finally done with this boring-ass meeting." guren said lazyily "drop the atitiude Guren, your not a specialist you might think." Tenri Higari said in a stern voice "it's just so hard to remember that when i'm surrounded by the dullest personalities in the  army." "is that so i could b-" Shinya cut him off "ichinoses atitude, there's notheing new to this room, now as i was saying." "im taking off" i followed behind him "come on Guren. i can't defend you forever, your gonna have adjust your attitude sooner  or later." Shinya confronted "huh, i never asked you to defend me. you Hiragi's control the imperial Demon Army. you don't need a second class Icihinose hanging around so im out, i got some sleep to cacth up on" Guren responded "i'll fetch the information in your office later Major- General Shinya" i glanced back at them "tch, atleast you know your place dead weight. we'll handle thing like we always have, with out you." Seishiro Hirgari sneered "It's a wonder Humanity is still kicking." Guren said jokingly we left the door.

The Guard saluted at us while we walked pass them towards the enterance. then  Yu came jump kicking towards us in help on to his leg "please refrain from doing that towards your superior Yu." then i let go he falls back "you sure are determined Yu, it's quite impressive!" i chuckled "its kind of refreshing after dealing with politics alright." he said in amusement he put his arm on my head as an armrest (yes Shizuka is quite short) "you know what im after, so quite wasting my time and give me a cursed gear, i can handle the demon.: Yu shouted "oh yeah, isn't it anything to do with getting vengance for your family?" while messing my hair up "of course it's the only thing i've lived for since you brought me here" "we need to get you a date soon~" he said teasingly i looked up to him reading him like an open book ' we need to pacify this idiot before he makes a scene, the last thing i need is getting the Higaris attention.' i merely nodded. 

Classroom

alright, pay attention i've already finished grading your written exams. so i'll be handing those out and we'll call it it a day." i said while i jumped of the small stool behind the desk (because she's that short), while passing the papers around with Sayuri "remember this grade is crucial to your overall curse gear ranking. the way you preform in class is just as important as training. i expect those you with less than passing grade to pay extra effort to your studies  from now on." Sayuri said out. Yu got his test grades back just then Shinoa grabbed his paper "let me see",  "hey give it back" " oh wow, would you look at the score . how impressive!" " hey cut it out" he ran into the door "hehmha" "you really out done yourself, only super human can get a score like this!" she ran in front of the class "hey stop being a pest" "hehahe" they continue chasing. they finnaly stopped he look at Shihos score : full marks

Guren peered through the door "hey, i can hear you morons half way down the hall, whats the deal" 

"welcome back lieutenanet Colonel Guren. i hope that everything went well!" Sayuri asked gleefully "aswell as you'de expect" she said in response "you here to teach your class?" i teasingly asked "you can have this class for all i care, you seem to be more acustomed to you Lieutenant Commander " "i'm good (she's younger than everyone in the class)she breathes heavily  "whats the racket?" "its just those two i persume." i said out loud. "i should have known.." he mumbled "they'll be great teammates" i commented. "wait lets put this on hold for now, Gurens come out of hiding. what's the deal i thought you said i was gonna get to contract with a demon, how much longer do i have to wai-" he got pushed over by Shiho "i'll do the talking, your way to loud. with all do respect i think you owe us an explanation you have an obligation of his class but you left over 10 days without any regard for your student. i think giving us a cursed gear would make up for that." Shiho commented Guren smirks "really?""you think a bunch of dumb ass losers like you have what it takes to tangle with a demon huh, no doubt about it" "the only dumb ass in here is Kimizuki (Shiho) i won't fail!" Yu yelled out "Your test score says otherwise" "on one asked for your opinion" they started punching each other and stumbled back and they continue their usual antics  "what' your assessment in this class, resist the demons temptation" "hm, well theirs always room for improvement. but those two were much stronger than i was  16. i think they can do it" (Shizuka's 15 btw) "what about the others?" "4/5 of the class can stand the demon lieutenant- colonel." i responded "oh really, why don't we give it a shot now? it's less complicated that way" "no, wait you can't do that in the classroom!" Sayuri yelled out "Guren you'll destroy the whole place." i commented towards his action "oh my, are you planning to attack. that sure got interesting fast!" Shinoa giggled "hope your ready kids!" he took out his sword. black aura starts swirling around the sword filling the room "if you die from this, blame yourselves for not training hard." he said towards the class. everyone turn there gaze at Guren while he plunges his Cursed Gear into the classroom floor. 'Most of the students collapse, and Sayuri has to use warding spells to withstand it. Yoichi and Shinoa bear it without difficulty, but Kimizuki and Yu struggle more.' i stood there looking at everyone with my emotionless gaze "i think thats enough for now" he took his sword back  i clapped for the remaining students standing "alright good you're still conscious you've got a chance, make no mistake you've got a long way to go. but if you continue to train and study your spell craft, you could move into the contract ceremony for a cursed gear. the 5 of you that still on your feet, you just earned yourself four stars. you'll get to try out for a black demon series the first gear. the same ring of weapon as my sword." the pair of male and female collapsed "we'll i guess there's only 3; Yu, Kimizuki, and Yoichi." he turned his gaze towards Shinoa "i wished you had passed out." "hphm" "dealing with demon is like a day at the beach for you isn't it. should have expected this much from generl Higari's daughter. he probably didn't even use award what a turn- off." 

"lets go before i change my mind." 

they walk down stairs 

Sayuri expresses doubts about Yoichi having a strong enough heart for the demon. Guren asks if Yoichi is willing to give his life for revenge, and Yu advises Yoichi to quit now. Kimizuki agrees. Yoichi experiences a flashback of his sister's death and considers that he cannot stop hearing it no matter how hard he covers his ears. He decides to continue.

they headed down bt taking the elevator leaving Sayuri behind in it i jumoed off with that she waved good- bye to us

"this is the home of a thing you want most off all, the highest ranking weapons with demon king sealed inside them are kept in here." guren explains "the highest ranking huh" Yu repeated looking up towards one of them 'this ought to be interesting' i thought to myself. Guren explained the process "if you'll end up dead, and start to go monster on us i'll kill you myself."

they walk up to the shrine and choose there weapons

Shinu out <3 

1390 words ;-;