the sleepover

It was night time in the us residency.
   The country. Had taken to host a sleepover of just ch that he wanted to invite.
It was not much. Just the north americans, Half of europe, the uni fam and others. Oh not to forget the asean fam. Of course they were invited. the asian's were. Well, at least most of it.
     It was nice here and there. Eating food, gossiping, storytelling and all that. Well, at least before a certain malaysia spoke.
   "Let's play truth or dare!"
The countries were exited of course. Not knowing of the hottest future.
    And that's where we are now.

#indo p.o.v#

"Indonesia! Truth or dare?"
They've been playing at it for awhile now. Soo, alot of things had happened. Like for example, ame's sitting on russia's lap, niemcy is half drunk, bruni is too, sitting on singa's lap. And i'm just here watching the so called chaos that had happened.
I was mostly lucky. That the bottle they were spinning never landed at me, though. There were close calls. But i eventually sigh in relief.

Well, at least befote those words came out.

"Uuuh umm.. dare!"
Everyone looked somewhat interested. Or..not? I mean, i'm not really a popular country to do anything with buut..hey..i can be challenging and fun this time! That's why i picked dare. Did i regret it? Not exactly.
    I thought peacefully, oh. If i were to know what's gonna happened. I would never again pick dare.

"I dare you to sing a song!"
I regret every single word that came out my mouth.

#malay p.o.v#
"I dare you to sing a song!"
I looked up to the voice. It was s.k, of course he would picked that kind of dare. I looked to my brother who had a face destined to be pictured. Thai had the same idea and already took one.
I kinda feel pity for him, well he's not the most popular person but at least he's no that boring. I hear the others snicker in advance.
  Oh...this is going to be awesome.

#no body p.o.v#
After a minute of wrestsling his feelings, finally indo nodded. Accepting the k'pop loving nation's dare. S.k grinned, oh this is going to be fun.
He asked for indonesia to follow him outside the room. Indo complied, not caring the curious stares by the others.
Once their out, s.k took out his phone and search something. The lyric video.
  "Here. I want you to sing this!"
"Um. What is it?"
   "Just listen to it. Then when you're done. Come back in and sing it! Oh. And here's a microphone. Okay then. I'm gonna head back in. Come back when you're ready!"
"B-but wai-!"
Slam. The door shutted behind him. Frick. This day could not get any worst. At least, until he heard the song.

"W-whaAt?!"

N.k looked up. To see, his brother. With a big grin on his face. And his hands folded on the back. He knows that face. Indo is not gonna have mercy.
S.k said nothing as he reentered. Only sat back down and told everyone to look at the door. A couple moments later, a very flutered looking indo came in. With a mic in his hand, and a phone in the other. He went up s.k and whispered something in his ear. S.k only grinned wider. Giving two thumbsup.
The rest of the persons were confused, then. The phone was gifted to s.k and indo went up abit infront of the door.
   He took a breath and started to sing.
It was heaven after that.