a little song

"grind me down~ roll me up~ press me up againt's your lips..~"

#n.k p.o.v#
'W-what?! I-is that the song??'
I whispered under my breath that's beggining to shorten. Looking anywhere but indo's suddenly pretty plush lips that sang the song.
      S.k just grinned, sinisterly. Oh you little brat.
The country knew this was gonna happened. He knows the effects it will bring to others.
Not many knows. But, eventhough indonesia is a fairly invisible country to others.the ones who know him well are always hypnotized by his voice.
    It can be of an angel. Sweet and smooth. Or a oversexy incubus. Lustful and mouthwatering.
Luckily, the only ones who knew were me, s.k and...neth. neth is self-explanotary, he did colonized him for 3 decades. But...us? We found it by accident.. we-

#no one's p.o.v#
"North, you alright?"
A voice whispered to him. N.k looked to the side to find a slightly smiling s.k looking at him. He realized. He missed most of the song.

"-sit back and relax and take your time...-"

That feeling. Lust. Takes over his body. He manage to look away before anything could be triggered. Only to found.. the rest of the countries.. just staring at the garuda country. Some even had trails of blood coming from their noses.
     N.k stops himself from laughing. Remembering indo is still singing. He gathered all his energy and looked back. Focusing his hearing.
   It was a mistake.

"Mmhm~..tonight...mmhm~ tonight.."

A moan barely escaped from someone's lips. That person? Suprisingly, malay. The so called rival to the nusantara country.
     He licked his lips. Tring to hold focus. Boy... this is harder than wrestling a tiger to bath!
He knew well that indo could sing. Just..not this. It's hot and arousing. Not what he would usually hear.

As malay wrestled again with his thoughts.. the other countries only have one thing in mind..
   'Is this heaven?'

"Bravo! That was very good indo!
           "Oh! Really?
"yeah! You should sing more often."
            "Thank you s.k"

Everyone was snapped from their thoughts. The song's over. But that lingering feeling is still there.
The, indo turned to the stunned crowd. And with a million watt smile (that was never notice before) he asked innocently.
    "So.. how was it? Was i any good?"
That. Killed them. Oh, how was they so blind? This mans a keeper!
    Indo just stands there. Oblivious, to the thoughts that are going trough.
The thought? It's this:

"He's gonna be mine!"

And that's how the night finally ended.

THE END.

P.s i think i'm gonna make this a story in the future. Ah well. Stay tuned!