Chapter 3

~Few practices later~

As a sat at my desk in class I pondered one specific thought. How does Hinita spike with his eyes closed. 'It makes no sense to me. Ryū can't, A-, no, I won't say it. Though I still can't wrap my head around it.' As I continued to get lost in my thoughts, I felt a pair of arms grab my shoulders making me jump. I immediately turn around to see Daichi standing behind me.
"Daichi! You ass! You scared me." I shouted at him, only to get a chuckle in response. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. Immediately I hugged him back. While doing so, I seen Suga and pulled him into the hug, creating a group hug between the three of us.
"(Y/N)! Class is about to start! Let go!" Suga whined. Happily, I let them go and got ready for my next classes that awaited for my "bEaUtIfUl" arrival.

~After classes~

"Hey, um, (Y/N). Can I ask you a question?" I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around to notice Hinita, pink and nervous.
"What's it you need?" I responded to the nervous looking ginger.
"Well I was just wondering if we had an ace and libero, since I've been looking into more volleyball stuff, it says each team has one each."
I stayed silent. Not that I didn't want to answer, I was just trying to find words.
"Dude! That's a sensitive question! There are certain things you can ask!" Tanaka yelled at the first years.
"It's fine Ryū, but yea, we did, but in one of our game our aces spikes got shut down completely every time. After the game our libero and ace had a fight. Our ace called quit and our libero got suspended for a few months. Speaking of that. Ryū! Noya is off suspension!" I said, starting to walk away to go talk to Tanaka about seeing Nishinoya.

"I have a question." Kageyama said. I gave out a little sigh and replied.
"What is it?"
"What are their names? And what class are they in?" He asked.
"Well first off, that's two questions dumbass and second, sure I can tell you. Our aces name is Asahi Azumane and he is in Class 3 as a Third year. Our liberos name is Yū Nishinoya and he is in Class 3 and a Second year. There, but if you don't mind, I have to get going." I said, not wanting to talk about it any further.
"Okay, thank you!"

'Damn nosy first years. I'm about to get a head ache, damn.' I thought as I walked away, leaving the others to pack up.