Chapter 4

It's been three days since I've watched they guys practice. Not that I didn't want to, I just didn't want to talk about those two. As much as I loved them, their choices had effected me a lot. That's one of the reasons I don't practice. It's like there is a gaping hole in my chest. As much as I hate to say it, I hate them for leaving, though, I respect their decisions.

"(Y/N) Senpai!!!" A voice yelled in my direction, immediately making my head whip in the direction it was coming from. I turned around to see both Hinita and Kageyama standing proudly behind me. 'Senpai is new. At least, to be called that by first years.' I thought.
"Do you need something? I was just about to come and watch you practice."
"Well we were actually on our way to grab you to come watch us today! We have a surprise for you. Kinda." Hinita told me as I tilted my head in confusion. Not knowing what he meant, I decided to agree.

~At the gym~

"(Y/N)!!!!!" I heard Kōushi yell as I walked into the gym. He wrapped his arms around me like I had be held captive for several years.
"Yes Kōu? Are you dying? Do you need assistance? Medical assistance? Is Ryū's dick in a twist? Has someone died? It's Daichi alright? Do you guys need hel-"
"No, no (Y/N) we are alright" Daichi reassured me. "Though, we have some people who want to see you." I tilted my head at his answer like a cat. I didn't understand what he had meant. No one really comes to see me besides the male and female volleyball players. Just before I could get lost in thought, I heard two sets of foot steps behind me. Before I could turn around, arms wrapped around me making aggressively like I died and came back to life and me fall on the floor, hitting my face.
"Ow, son of a bitch. I swe- Noya?!" I immediately hugged him when I registered who it was and smiled. The ass I have been longing to see play again is finally back.
"God damn Noya, I've missed you."
"Haha, me too! I've heard that you've been sleeping on practices." He said giving me a little smirk. I whacked his head, receiving and ouch in response. I burst out laughing. My laughs were music to the males ears, as well as Kiyoko's, making them either smile, laugh, or chuckle.
"H-hey (Y/N)." My heart stopped. I recognized that voice.
"Jesus? Is that you?" I asked, water about to flood from my eyes.
"(Y/N)! I told you not to call me that!!" A flustered Asahi blushed, making me give out another laugh. I launched myself at him, giving him a giant hug. He hugged me back in fear of me falling. His eyes were wide with surprise as to how I were able to jump up to give him a hug, seeing as I am only (5'6/5'3).

I let go after a while a decided to get my Jesus pumped up for practice.
"Asahi!!!!!! Show these first years what you've got, now that our Ace is back in business." I smirked. He replied with a nod which made me smile. "Now let's get started you guys!" I joyfully said. I've been waiting for this day and it finally has arrived.