Chapter 24

~It's been 9 years. You have been in a coma since the incident. You haven't been able to wake up. Even if you haven't been able to wake up, you can still hear what everyone says and it's painful. No matter how hard you try, you can't get up. You cry inside knowing this is your life~

~Family~

It's been a while since the incident. 9 long years have gone by. Time has gone by as slow as it possible could. So much time has past that no one is in school anymore. Everyone has graduated and now have jobs and have a kid or kids. Everyone now is above the age of 20.

Kageyama & Hinita

Once Kageyama graduated from high school, he went to join the V-League. Kageyama played as the setter for the Schweiden Adlers, Japanese V-League Division 1. When Hinita graduated, he travelled to Brazil to train using beach volleyball for 2 years. After he joined the Black Jackals volleyball team, which is also in the Japanese V-League Division 1. They still keep in touch since they live together, their just on different teams.

They have a beautiful son named Akira, meaning bright. He was named by Kageyama. He chose this name because Hinita it his sun and it's bright. They teach their son different volleyball tactics, positions, skills, what you need to do, and what volleyball's all about. Of course their son loves volleyball just like them.

Tsukishima & Yamaguchi

When these two graduated, it was a slightly different story. When Tsukki graduated from Karasuno, he decided that he wanted to work at the Sendai City Museum, while Yamaguchi wanted to work for a home electronic company in Miyagi.

The two lost touch with each other for a short amount of time. Yamaguchi decided to see what his friend was up to and they slowly fell in love. Of course, they had a child. They had a beautiful daughter named Aimi, meaning beautiful love. Tsukki taught her about everything about the existence of dinosaurs while Yamaguchi taught her a bit about volleyball.

Tanaka & Kiyoko

When Tanaka graduated, he decided to become a personal trainer while Kiyoko became a worker at a Sports Super Store. Later the two of them got married and had a little girl. They named her Atsuko, meaning kind child. Tanaka taught her about volleyball and trained her in self defence so she could protect herself. Kiyoko taught her about the different positions and all about volleyball.

Tanaka is still torn over you being in a coma, but he waits everyday for the day you wake up. He prays and wishes he could get his sister back. He cries at least once or twice a month over you. He's fallen into a state of depression that Kiyoko and Atsuko help him with. He is slowly getting better, even Noya helps him.

Asahi & Nishinoya

Asahi graduated before Noya, which made him upset, but he knew the would still stay together. When Asahi graduated, he decided to work as an
Apparel Designer. Everyone was a bit super about his job occupation, but they supported him. When Noya graduated, he decided to travel around the world. He took Asahi with him on the trips with him. They enjoyed travelling as it was something you've always wanted to do.

They went to all your favourite places. (Y/F/P1), (Y/F/P2), (Y/F/P3), and (Y/F/P4). Every place reminded them of you and it made them a little upset, but they enjoyed the time, creating memories. They thought about you and knew that you were alright. They also had a son named Youta, meaning Great Sunlight.

Daichi & Sugawara

When these two graduated, they though about your life plan. Daichi went and became a police officer for the Miyagi Prefecture, while Suga became an Elementary School teacher in Miyagi. They also adopted a little girl and named her Ai, meaning love and affection.

Ever since the incident, they've been in pain, but they help each other everyday and do everything they can to take care of their daughter. They take Ai to visit you in the hospital waiting for you to wake up. Ai knows you very well through her fathers stories of you. They tell her the stories of you when you all first meat, when you fell in love, when you played volleyball, and all your plans. When she asked why you were in the hospital, they would say that you got hurt and needed rest. They do everything to take care of you in the hospital, as well as themselves.

(Y/N) Tanaka

You couldn't wake up. Ever since you did what you did, all you can do is listen to the cries of your family members as well as your lovers. You were in pain mentally and physically. You wanted so bad to hug everyone.

You had figured out that you had a daughter named Ai and you loved her deeply. Even if you couldn't show her you loved her, you truly did. Everyone was your world and you desperately wanted to get back to them all, but your body wouldn't let you.

Eventually you found out 9 years had passed. You missed 9 important years of everyone's life, all because of your decision. You don't even know if you'll be able to get back to them. It scares you deeply. Everything was crumbling, and it was your fault.

"Every action you take, has its consequences. Don't do things your going to regret if you know what's going to happen. Life is a one use ticket, use it wisely."