Arriving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Todoroki's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

We load up the buss and head for our destination. kirishima sat next to bakugou. Wait. What?! There sitting next to each other? Wow. Well kirishima is the only person that bakugou gets along with so it makes sense. It doesn't look like there just friends tho. Hmm. I'll have too look into that later; we arrive at our destination. It's not an overnight trip so we will only be here for at least 6 hours. I hope anyway.

We get there and enter a rather large changing room. Everyone begins to change into their hero suits and head out side. I do the same following the other boys in our class. Eraser head and a couple of other hero's were waiting outside the entrance of the changing rooms for us.

~~~~~~~~~~No one's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 3 new hero's introduce themselves (I'm not gonna give them names) and lead the students of class 1-A off to a huge building. Not big as in tall, big as in wide. It was like, how do I put this? The 02 of you've ever been there. Anyways, they all walk into the big arena and begin to break, burn, and freeze things. The hero's had told them to do it so they could a vague idea of how experienced they were with their quirks.

After taking recorded of each and everyone's ability, I different school shows up.
"Ah this is shiratorizawa another training school in the Mid East!" Announced one the hero's. ( if you watch/read haikyuu, I did steal the name from there since I think it sounds cool and am not creative enough to thing of my own name ✌🏻😗)

They were one of the 10 best hero schools in Japan.

~~~~~~~ le time skip to them all training ~~~~~~~~

They were ALL now breaking stuff. shiratorizawa's training uniform consisted of a rather baggy jacket, purple and white shorts and a purple shirt underneath the jackets that read 'shiratorizawa academy student training uniform'. There were many people with a range of amazing quirks. One person had telekinesis! Of course Midoriya was talking to everyone he met, like the little cinnamon roll- nerd he is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 362

I'm sorry for the short chapter but I did write 2 chapters in one day soooooo. Also I didn't expect this to get 6 reads!!!! I thought that I would only get one and that one person being my bff xXPink_DemonXx 😗✌🏻. See ya next chapter!!! ToOdlEs!!!