When life gives you lemons you make a bomb. 👌🏻😎

HEYYYYYYY so I'm so so so so so sorry I haven't been writing. I'm not gonna make any excuses imma just the truth. I forgot about it and couldn't be bothered to write more 😅😐😬🙃🙃👌🏻. So Yeahahahhahaahah. And btw I know my writing is really shit and if you see spelling mistakes,,I'm sorry? I have dyslexia and kinda can't help it if it doesn't auto correct. Anyway into the story! (And p.s please keep washing your hands and stay indoors when possible!)
__________________________________________

ROKI POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BaKagoU and I walked back to the dorms (with adult supervision 🙄). It was quiet but not uncomfortable, since him nor I wanted to speak. It's painful to speak with such a big oaf (haha dr stone insult haha bye) . We pushed the abnormally big door to reveal to the whole class lounging in the common room. They heard the creak of the door and suddenly their heads snapped towards us. Before I could walk past them, questions were fired at us. "What happened??" "How long were you knocked out?"
"What's your punishment??" "Aha do you have to cook?" "Where's Midoriya?" "WhAts FOr dINNer?!?!?". The last question belonged to denki. Of course. I just walked to my room in a sulk, waiting for this to be over. Plummeting onto by bed, I heard the muffled voices quiet down when I different, softer voice spoke. They were saying shit but I couldn't hear them over the sound of me not caring. Being exhausted, I closed my eyes (AND I CAN SEE A WORLD THATS WAITING IUT FOR ME-) and drifted into a well needed nap.
__________________________________________
MIDORIYA POV

taking out my phone and pressing the contact that read "mum 🥰💚", I shuffled the loose gravel with my feet. The dial tone rang through my ears as I lend against the brick wall surrounding the school. I was sent home because roki was 'very fond of me' lmao fair enough. The voice of my mother pulled me out of my thoughts and back into reality. "Izuku dear what's up?" She said sweetly. My gaaa I love my mum. (I am British btw so that's why it's spelt like dat) "hey mum! I got sent home beca-" she cut me off. Oh no. "You got sent home? Are you in trouble young man?" Oh no no no "no no no! I'm not in trouble but can you pick me up? It will be easier to tell you in person..." Holy frick I haven't told her
1. I am Gay .  
2. I am dating todoroki
3. Todoroki has split.
I really gotta get her caught up. "Hmm ok honey I'll be there in a sec. bye love you!" And then she hang up. Frick frick frick. How am I gonna tell her. "So mum I have some news..... imgayfortodorokiandwehavebeendatingfortwomonthsnowandhegotintoaquirkaccedentsonowheissplitandoneofhimhasfirepowerandonehasicepowerandtgetworeflecthispersonaltyandyeah." ( If you didn't catch that, it was: im gay for todoroki and we have been dating for two months now and he got into a quirk accident so now he is split and one of him has fire power and the other has ice power and they reflect his personality and yeah) no she has to actually understand what I'm saying. I'll just come out casually right there and then. But what if she doesn't except me? I could tell her that we are just friends. Before I could continue thinking (our loud) the exhaust of a Lamborghini huracan blast jk jk jk of a runalt cleo heading in my derection.

__________________________________________

That's it for today aha. Please stay safe. Wash your hands, stay inside you know all that jazz.

ToOdlEs NoOdlEs