To go to school or to not to go to school. That is the question.

~~~~~~~~~~Midoriya's PoV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I left in search to find Mr.Aizawa. todo and roki were talking about heading to him about going to school so I reckoned I'd do it for them. Of course I told them that I was gonna tell sir. They were reluctant at first but I eventually got them to let me do it. Once I entered the school building I went straight to the teachers lounge, it would make sense for him to be their since we still had around 45-50 minutes till class started. I 'fast-walked' down the halls when I bumped into someone. "Ahhh I'm sorry.." I apologise. When I realise who it was fear stricked me like a lightning bolt.... it was kachan. What was he doing here so early? Oh he probably had a before school detention. ( if that is even a thing 😂) "WHATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, SHITTY NERD!" He yelled. "S-sorry!" I attempt to apologise and continue to speed-walk down the halls when I saw the sign outside the door reading 'teacher's lounge, please knock before entering.' I knocked on the door and head a muffled 'mmmm' from inside. Taking that's as a 'come in' I opened the door. Fortunately, aizawa was inside -sealed in his yellow sleeping bag. "What?" He questioned bitterly. "Umm w-what about Todoroki? C-can he come to school?" I nervously stammered out. "Oh right," He stood up. aizawa walked out and ushered his hand implying for me to follow him. I do so and we got to the dorms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Roki's PoV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That lil bitch. Taking my izuku away from me. How dare he. He's gonna pay for that.

We're just chilling on the sofa watching friends. God I can't fucking wait till we are the same person. Then I could have izuku all to my self. Well our self?. Idk. I think todo got most of the brain cells ngl. Todo pulled his hand out to me. Revealing some Oreos. "Want some?" He said with a mouth full. This seems odd why is he being generous to me? I reached out to grab one but he then pulled them away. I knew it. I was triggered so I shout "OI BITCH GIVE ME THAT!" I reached out for the Oreos, stretching over his whole body. He kept pulling his hand out further until I was on top of him. ( no don't think of it like that you freak.) i snatched the snack out of his hand and began to feast. He then tried to stig them off me but I shoved the remaining ones into my mouth and grinned. At that moment, aizawa and izuku walked in. I very quickly ate the snack and swallowed. "H-hey." Todo waves. Aizawa Sensei sat in the opposite seat as did Midoriya. "Ok so, both of you will be attending school for the matter, there are spare uniforms." He pulled an outfit from behind him and held it out in front of me. I sighed and took the uniform from his grasp. He then left the dormitories. I got up and headed towards my room to change clothes. Fuck. Noooooo. I left todo out with izuku. I'll just change at the fucking speed of sound and hope nothing happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count 544.

Holy. Fuck. 83. Fucking. reads. THANKYOU SATAN! So I might not post for a few days since I'm going away but I'll try my best to publish! Follow to stay updated and know when the chapters come out.

ToOdlEs No0dlEs ✌🏻😗