CHAPTER 13: Birthday Girl

Warnings!!! ~Explicit content~

Lara's P.o.V

I heard some noises in the room. Who the hell is tripping over everything when I'm trying to sleep? Ugh.... *annoyed*

"Lara wake up!"

Shut up Lyra, let me sleep. I need to rest.

"No need to be rude. Just wake up. It's morning already and you have stuff to do."

I don't have anything to do. It's my spring break and this week I'll be the laziest person alive.

"You will get off from bed and start your day. And that's final. Get up!"

I won't do anything today Lyra. I'll stay here and sleep until afternoon.

"You ain't do shit, Miss! Get up bitch!" *growls*

Fine bitch, I'm awake.

When I opened my eyes I could see Aiden doing something in the closet.

Morning Aiden!

He turned around and there was a huge bag in his hand.

-"Morning beautiful! Happy Birthday!"

Oh wait! It's my birthday today? Holy shit! It's my birthday!!!

Thank you Aiden!

He handed me the bag and told me to open it. Inside there was a cute teddy bear with a tiny box in its paws.

What is this Aiden?

-"I don't know, open it!" said Aiden with a smirk on his face.

When I opened it, inside was a cute bracelet with white roses.

It is beautiful Aiden!

-"I'm glad you like it gorgeous. Now, you need to get dressed because we have to go."

Go where?

-"You'll see. I already packed our stuff and literally everything you need, so don't worry about it. I'll wait for you downstairs in the kitchen ok?"

Sure, give me 15 minutes and I'll be downstairs.

-"Ok, baby girl." said Aiden kissing my lips.

Aiden left and now I'm alone here. I should get ready. I wonder where are we going.

After 15 minutes...

I went downstairs to the kitchen. This time I managed to get there by myself. Aiden was there sitting on the table eating his breakfast and Mei was making tea.

Morning Mei!

-"Morning Luna! Hope you slept alright. I want to wish you a lovely happy birthday."

Yeah I slept alright and thank you. What we have for breakfast? I'm starving.

-"We have pancakes, eggs, bacon,  cereals and milk, croissants with butter and orange juice."

Perfect. Sounds great.

Aiden was looking at me with a smirk on his face. I wonder what is in his head.

~Mei, you know what's going on?~ I said telepathically.

She looked at me and shrugged. Maybe she doesn't know either. Or everyone is keeping it secret.

So...Aiden, where are we going?

-"You'll see. After you eat your breakfast, grab your purse and go outside. I'll wait for you in the car. I need to talk to Alfred first. Love you."