41

41

[Jeongyeon's POV]

After the days passed, I still wanted to find a reason to find Mina. I was now determined to find her, and of course, hearing that, I'm now shipping Commissioner Seulgi and Irene unnie. Good heavens they fit so much!

But now after that, I'm thinking of a way to apolize to her, to Hazel. I feel guilty when we had an argue after days passed, I still wanted to say sorry or give her something ro lighten up my mood.

I remember when Nayeon is mad, I had to go to a mini store and buy some chocolate milk in carton and give it to her, and nothing left for me.

Jinjja, I missed Nayeon already. I both loved them, Mina and her, but now she's gone, I'm doing my best to be a perfect partner to Mina. And do all the things I didn't done to Nayeon, and to Hazel... what should I do?

I'm chilling now in the balcony watching the beautiful skies, laying my head on the couch. But down here I see a wide beach, "So.. Hazel's house is located in Hawaii? And I'm in Hawaii?"

And I wasn't wrong, I am really in Hawaii. It's just sad I reach the country without Mina, I sighed, washed my face by my hands. Thinking a way I could find Mina, but do I need to investigate about Nayeon's death once again?

I don't think so, I went to Hazel's room to check her out, but she wasn't there.

Hazel
honey ill
be using ur room

Jeong
what's my room
now?

Hazel
silly honey,
of course we
will share that room
Hazel
in short, you're
going to sleep with
me

WHAT?! Aw hell no!

What an actual fuck Hazel?! I grunted, sitting on a floor scratching my nape thinking a way to call them.

I decided to go out since Hazel let me, I called Chan, "Yo Chan.."

[noona! Why did you call?]

I get more far away from the mansion as I finally breathe, "Please contact Jennie to report Mina is missing."

[what?! Senior Inspector is missing?! How?! Why?! When?] He asked too many, but I calmed the boy down since I was not used of him being hysterical.

I began speaking again, "we are in the plane to go Hawaii, but some of guys interrupted us and even push me out of the plane. Ending up someone save me and I've been here in Hawaii for several days. I did not enjoy this, I just don't know how I could save her.." I explained on the other line, I heard Chan's agreeing with me.

Chan on the other line replied, [Alright noona, should I call Senior Superintendent Park Jimin too?]

I furrowed my brows when he mentioned the bitch flirting my gf, "N-no!"

Today, after the day I called Chan, he arrives but he brought another friend of his. As the news of Mina was missing became trending, activists and citizens began to murmur on social medias which I don't understand.

We began talking to the airport we went, and sent one of our police there to investigate and interview the flight attendants and the pilots when the incident happens.

[Superintendent Yoo, based on the answers I got the people were unharmed, even the employees on the plane when the incident happens. But they commanded the pilot to bring them back to South Korea, one of the pilots says one of them was carrying an unconscious girl.] said the police we sent there, which my mouth was about to be open wide on the information I got.