two

song - void by the neighbourhood

i dunno why, the neighbourhood just gives me teen reddie vibes

anywayyyyyssss, hey guys!! i'm practically talking to myself, because no one has read this book so far, but i still plan on continuing it. i really hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!

after what seemed like years, the last bell finally rang, which meant the school day was finally over. richie felt himself practically run over to the small boy, startling him. "whoa there eds, chillax. it's just me" richie said, placing a hand on eddie's shoulder to relax him.

richie flung his arm around eddie in an embracing way, as the two walked over to eddie's locker. eddie felt himself blush, the strong smell of cigarettes lingered around richie. although eddie hated those cancer sticks, he actually found the smell comforting. it always reminded him of his raven haired friend.

"want me to punch the code in again, princess?" he said, a sly grin appearing on his face. eddie rolled his eyes, playfully hitting richie. richie gasped, placing a hand over his heart. "oh eddie, how you hurt me"

once the boys collected there things, they made there way outside, richie's arm still around the smaller boy. "hey eds?" richie started, stopping right outside the front of the school. "you know i hate it when you call me that" eddie lied, because he didn't. he loved richie's pet names. "i'm glad we're doing this- hanging out, i mean. i've just missed you and the loser's club so much."

"richie, are you being.. might i say.. emotional?" eddie giggled, causing richie to smile. that fucking giggle. "i was more than emotional with your mom last night" richie winked "beep beep richie" eddie rolled his eyes, while richie laughed to himself.

once the two finally made it to the ice cream parlor, eddie got them a booth while richie ordered for the two of them "still like vanilla, right?" he asked with a heartwarming smile. eddie nodded, somewhat amazed that he still remembered that very small detail. "it's crazy you still remember that" he stated jokingly. richie laughed a little at that comment "of course i do. every little thing about you is important to me, ed's" he stated before walking up to the counter to order. 

eddie admired richie from afar. the way his lips moved when he spoke, licking his chapped lips every ten seconds, to the way he swayed back and forth waiting in line. richie looked over to see eddie staring, and threw him a wink. eddie felt himself blush, before looking away and playing with his fingers.

once the ice cream was done being made, richie sat opposite from eddie, handing him the cone. in the process, their hands touched, causing a spark between both the boys. eddie took a lick and sighed. "mmhh, it's still as good as it was when we were younger." eddie said. richie hummed in reply, taking another lick of his ice cream.

after richie finished, he got up, shaking off access crumbs from the cone. "hey, i gotta use the bathroom real fast. be right back eddie spaghetti." richie noted, before getting up and walking towards the restroom. eddie casually ate the rest of his ice cream.

"you and four-eyes having fun?" a familiar voice growled lowly. eddie turned around to be greeted to be connor, who gave the small boy a look of hate but also something else. something eddie couldn't quite figure it out.

connor next to eddie, before placing a hand on eddie's thigh and squeezing tightly. "you're mine girly boy. you're fucking mine. you hear me you little faggot?" eddie winced, trying desperately to escape from connor's touch.

"no, he's mine"

AHHH okay so that was chapter twoooo. it's quite the cliffhanger, i apologize for that. i'll try to update more often. please comment if you like the book so far. it would mean a lot. i love ya'llll