four

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SMUT

song: daddy issues by the neighbourhood

hey ya'll! so if you haven't already read the warning just above, this chapter does include smut, so if you don't like that kind of stuff, i'm sorry. everybody get your bibles ready, cause after this ya'll are gonna need some jesus.

"i think we just need to keep whatever this between us, eds." richie said, a slight frown on his face. "at least for now." he added, causing the smaller of the two to nod. "i think that is the only rational option we have." eddie replied.

he yawned and cuddled into the crook of richie's neck, causing the trashmouth to grin. "you're sleeping over tonight. i don't want you going back to sonia tonight, and i wanna keep you for myself" richie demanded, playing with eddie's hair. "mm.. okay, chee."

*time skip*

richie slipped his shirt over his head after putting on some comfortable sweatpants, humming a wham! song. he felt arms wrap around his torso from behind and smiled. "hey there eds" richie chuckled. eddie popped his head on richie's shoulder, staring into the mirror in front of them.

"hey rich" eddie giggled and richie turned around, placing his hands on the smaller boys waist. "you're so cute" richie mumbled, kissing the top of eddie's nose. "cute cute cute."

eddie's cheeks flushed and his nose scrunched from the kiss placed at his nose. "you're even cuter."

"now that's impossible, my dear eddie spaghetti." richie smirked, placing a short kiss on eddie's lips. "lets's get you ready for bed." richie said, as eddie nodded. richie threw him a pair of flannel pajama bottoms, along with one of richie's over-sized sweatshirts.

"thanks chee!!" eddie ran to the bathroom to get dressed. once finished, eddie rushed back into the room to see richie sitting on his desk chair and skimming through a comic book which eddie had gotten him for his 15th birthday, his feet perched up on the desk.

eddie sat down on the soft mattress, his small fingers grazing over the fluffy material of the blanket. he picked it up and brought it to his nose. it smelt like richie. a mixture of cologne and a bit of smoke from his cigarettes.

as eddie placed the blanket down, he noticed richie's eyes locked on his small figure, causing him to blush. "hey eds-" richie started, the nickname rolling of his tongue perfectly. "you need to stop calling me that." eddie groaned, laying back on the bed.

"eds eds eddikins eds eds." richie teased, causing the smaller boy to chuck a pillow across the room, in attempt to stop richie's chanting. "okay, okay!!" richie held up his hands in surrender, stifling a laugh when eddie glared at him. eddie's eye caught something behind richie. it was a small jar that held lollipops inside them.

eddie stood up and grabbed one, making sure it was his favorite, the strawberry flavored one. he slipped the wrapper off and threw it into the small trash beside richie's desk, before sticking the lollipop in his mouth. the sweetness of the candy sunk into his tongue, making him hum in satisfactory.

richie made a noise from the back of his throat when eddie hummed, watching as latter closed his eyes and swirled his tongue around the lollipop. he felt himself twitch in his sweatpants, slowly picking up the pillow and keeping his eyes locked on eddie while placing the it over his forming erection.

eddie meet richie's daze, his hair falling over his eyes, as the light coming from richie's desktop illuminated his skin. the pink lollipop hung out from the side of his mouth slightly, making richie almost melt

eddie looked... hot

richie stumbled over his own word, holding himself back from jumping on that bed and kissing his eds right then and there. "uh- eds, wow-" richie stumbled, as eddie tried to hide his smile.

"what's wrong rich?" eddie asked innocently, licking the lollipop once more, pulling off it with a pop sound. once again, richie made another noise from the back of his throat that had sounded slightly like a groan.

his cheeks turned a light pink, and he looked away, but eddie wasn't having any of it.

he walked closer to the tall, raven haired boy on the bed, who still had the pillow over his lower region. eddie stared into his eyes and tilted his head slightly.

"why are you acting so.. strange?" eddie asked, his breath grazing across richie's face.

"i-i am not.. what are you talking about?" richie said, as eddie moved his face closer. richie's breath hitched in the back of his throat and eddie closed his eyes.

he took the lollipop out of his mouth and placed his lips on richies. richie closed his eyes immediately, kissing back. his lips tasted like strawberries, colliding with richie's cigarette breath

eddie moved the pillow and straddled richie, richie's hands moving to hold his hips in place. "wow rich- hard already" eddie teased, a slight smirk forming on his face.

richie turned a slight pink in his cheeks from embarrassment. he took the lollipop from eddie's hand and tossed it in the trash, making eddie's eyebrows furrow in confusion

richie then picked eddie up and brought him to his bed, pinning the smaller boy to the bed and slowly rolling his hips down. "is this okay?" he whispered in the smaller boy's ear

eddie nodded, trying to grind his own hips up but failing when his own hips were pushed down by richie's. they both gasped when richie applied the pressure, eddie's back arching. the taller boy pinned him down on the bed, one hand holding both eddie's wrists above his head, and the other slowly traveling down eddie's body.

eddie visibly gulped and bit his bottom lip, while richie only smirked, snaking his hand under the small boys shirt, feeling up his chest. the chestnut-haired boy shivered in pleasure, closing his eyes and tilting his head back into the pillow.

richie then unpinned eddie's wrists and took a hold of the hem of his shirt, becoming extremely impatient. he then pulled the boy up gently, yanking his shirt over his head and throwing it behind them

richie looked eddie up and down, taking in the breathtaking sight of his body below his own. eddie was absolutely stunning. "you're gorgeous." he whispered, leaning down to press a quick kiss to his lips.

richie tugged off his own shirt, throwing it behind him as he started rutting his hips against eddie's. "is this okay, baby?" he whispered, though the small moans he was receiving and the bucking he felt against him seemed to answer the question. 

"yes.. more than okay, rich.." eddie breathed. richie leaned down and pressed a trail of sloppy kisses along eddie's jawline, his lips plump and wet. one of richie's arms supported his own weight hovering above eddie while the other moved down to his thigh

eddie took the hint and wrapped his legs around richie's waist, both boys gasping in pleasure at the new position. eddie groaned and bucked up under richie, their sweat damp bodies gliding together.

sliding a hand into richie's thick curls, eddie tugged him close for a heated kiss, which richie immediately returned. they traded warm, open mouthed kisses, their hands running all over one another

when richie sucked at the sensitive spot near eddie's adam's apple, he threw his head back and moaned loudly. "fuck.. chee.." he breathed, running a hand down richie's damp back "god, you feel good."

"so good," richie agreed, then paused, fingers wandering up eddie's thigh. "can we...you know, do this without all these damn layers? i really wanna feel all of you, eds..."

after wrestling with the bottoms, they were free from their imprisonments. flushed, their aching cocks met at the perfect angle through hard thrusts, causing loud moans to leave both boys.

they didn't last long since both of them had dreamed of this moment. once they began to rut against each other with no layers restricting them, it only took a minute to cause both of them to cum, making them both tremble and gasp.

richie's arm finally gave out and he collapsed on top of eddie, who giggled and bent his head for a slow, loving kiss. they came down, rocking against each other and shuddering with aftershock. 

AHHHH, okay... well, i really hope you all enjoyed this chapter! it was very interesting to write, to say the least. if you liked it or thought it could be a bit better, please let me know in the comment section!! love you all <3