Pt12 Are U Bored Yet

The day came wher ei ahd to leave me avani, Ashley, Tommy and jaden where first to leave as we lived in the same area, I went over to Anthony and hugged him "goodluck with amelie" ie shipper in his ear as I see amelie eyeing him up "u don't get it do u amelie was never the one I wanted" he whispers back I smile pulling away.

We finally arrived back home they stayed round mine as it was quite late I mena we all did live on the same street but it was jsut a excuse to hang out, Tommy and jaden were hanging out downstairs while the rest of us were in my room "I miss my boyfriend" avani says sighing "he's literally downstairs" ahsley says patting avanis back "right" she says smiling we all laugh.

Theres a knock at my bedroom door I groan looking up to the the bright red light bleeping 5:25am I get up and open the door to see Anthony my eyes widen in surpsie "gonna give me a hug then" he says smiling I jump up wrapping my legs around his waist hugging him he chuckles I look at him we both smile then I kiss him.

We both go downstairs into the living room while very one still sleeps, I lean my head on his lap he kisses my for head as he itnerloks are hands.

I wake up to giggling, I open my eyes blurred and sit up to see avani making out with Tommy right at the Door she closes the door and comes into the Oving room all giddy "what's up with u" i ask she jsut smiles harder I look around "Where's Anthony" she looks cofnsued "anthonys still in la" my eyes wide "but he wa-" I say trialing off she burst out laughing "I'm messing with ya he went to meet oen of hsi friends he specifically said he will be back When's he back" I sigh flopping back on the couch.

Anthoyn came back with pizza and we all jsut chilled out upstairs Tommy eventually did come back but none of them stayed round except anthony ofc.