Addict

You tiredly open your eyes to see the bright red light of the pentagram. The 'morning rock' as you would call it. Came in again and you caught it. Without looking you threw it back out accompanied by the usual yelling of;

"MORNING YA B- AH SHIT NOT AGAIN!!!" you smiled at the yelling and then you heard a yawn. You looked down to see Kaitlyn waking up. "Morning!" you say happily, she looks up and smiles at you "Morning!" she replies.

You get out of bed leaving Kaitlyn. You just tell her "I'll be in the bathroom, k?" she nodded and you get clothes. You walk into the bathroom and you start the bath. You relaxed in the warm water and sighed.

But then you heard music coming from your right. You looked at the wall then you heard music playing. Then you heard someone singing. The familiar spider boi you know and love is the one singing.

You started humming along as you washed up. You dried up and put on your clothes of choice. Kaitlyn was waiting by the door with her towel when you opened the door. You moved out of the way as she walked in.

You went outside then you started to hear the familiar music playing in Angel's room. You tried to understand the lyrics. You then sang along "This is the mantra, this is my life. You're playing with now till the end of the night."

You stopped singing then you knocked on the door. "Oh! Come in! Whoever you are." Angel said as you grabbed the knob and opened the door. You saw Angel's extremely pink room.

You looked on his computer to see he has a launchpad and a microphone. He was even wearing headphones for it. "Oh hey Y/N! How are you doin'?" he greeted happily. You just chuckled and gave him a thumbs up.

You then asked "What're you listening to?" he just shrugged and said "Addict, why?" you raised an eyebrow and said," Never heard of it." he just laughed and said," Well, probably cuz I'm the one who wrote it, made it, and sung it."

Your eyes widened "You made this?" he took off his headset and gave it to you "You wanna be the first?" you just took it and put it on. Angel then faced his monitor and went to his music files.

He then moved his mouse to the file named 'Addict.mp3' he double-clicked on it and it started playing. He started singing along and he gave you the lyrics.

"Till death do us part... But we're already past that phase... This is a brand new start... And I think I deserve some praise, for the way that I am~ Despite having overdosed and endin' up comatose"

"I don't give a damn~ I've let my emotions go, fuck being a sober hoe. This is the mantra this is my life! Your playing with now, till the end of the night! Surrounded by fire, the passion ignites!"

"A hit of that heaven and hell, a helluva high!" you sang along "I'm addicted to the madness this hotel is my Atlantis. We're forever gonna have a fucking reason to sin let me leave my soul to burn and I'll be breathing it in!"

"I'm addicted to the feeling! Getting higher than the ceiling! And we're never gonna want this fucking feeling to end! Just concede and give in to your inner demons again!" and you were amazed by the interlude.

Then the second verse came in "Yeah you fell in love... But you fell deeper in this pit... While death rains from above... So count your blessings cuz this is it... You're not letting it go~ So what if I misbehave? It's what everybody craves."

"You already know~ So come if you're feeling brave and fancy yourself a mate! You want it? I got it, see what you like? We could have it all, by the end of the night! Your money and power, my sinful delight, a hit of that heaven and hell a helluva high!"

Angel joined in again "I'm addicted to the madness! This hotel is my Atlantis..." You stopped singing "We're forever gonna have a fucking reason to sin." you resumed, Angel stopped. "Let me leave my soul to burn and I'll be breathing it in!"

You sang together "I'm addicted to the feeling! Getting higher than the ceiling! And we're never gonna want this fucking feeling to end! Just concede and give in to your inner demons again!" you both paused letting the interlude take place.

Halfway through Angel Dust repeated,"Just concede and give in to your inner demons again!" You then repeated the last part of the chorus and you finished singing. Angel then pressed a switch on his microphone turning it off.

"Did you record all that!?" you exclaimed not noticing he had the microphone on the whole time. He just laughed and said "What? You don't want your voice being shown to all of hell? Cuz it's fucking beautiful!"

You blushed at the little compliment and you stammered "Y-You think so? Cuz when I was in high school-" you were interrupted by Angel who had his arms crossed "Let me guess... A bunch of assholes kept saying your voice was horrible?"

You nodded sadly and Angel just looked at you. He then sighed and put his hands on your shoulders. With his other arms, he squished your cheeks together and wiped your tears away. He then said in a comforting voice.

"Listen, Y/N I may not be good at these 'pep talks' but... Just don't listen to what anyone says about you as long as it's good, okay? No one wants to see you like this... Especially me. You remind me of my young age way too much."

You sniffed and you held Angel's hands. He suddenly pulled you into a hug and you accidentally face-planted into his fluff. You pushed it a bit and he loosened his grip on you. "Sorry, I-it's just been a while since I got a hug."

He chuckled you looked up at him to see he was giving a smile. But that kinda made it worse. You put your arms around him and started sobbing into his shoulder. He started rubbing your back and shushing.

"There, there it's okay Y/N... It's okay..." after a minute or two you stopped crying and you asked Angel for a copy of the song. He started editing it and you listened to the finished product. It was even better than before.

He sent one to you via email and you smiled at him. You put your earphones on and tapped the file. You downloaded it to your phone and you put it in your pocket. You started humming along to it as you walked into the main lounge.

"Morning Y/N! What're you listening to?" Charlie asked curiously. You just looked at the room keys and you pointed to Angel's key. Charlie's eyes widened she seemed to have gotten the hint. Angel then walked out and Charlie leaned over the front desk.

While yelling and asking "Did you make your own song Angel!?" Angel froze and slowly turned his head. He then chuckled nervously and asked "W-Well... Did y-you hear it?" he asked nervously.

Charlie shook her head then you took your phone out and swiped the song to the starting point. You gave her the headset and you played it. Charlie's eyes then widened with sparkles then she squealed and started bouncing up and down.

"Put this on speaker!!" Charlie instructed excitedly. "Your wish is my command!" you say jokingly you then grabbed the small plug for the speaker and you swapped the headset plug for the speaker plug. You swiped the song again to the start and it played.

Angel Dust, however, looked so red. You were confused about why he was so embarrassed his song is so good. You just started to sing along as everyone listened to Angel's song; Addict.

TBC...

(Here's the song btw)