3rd

“Your hand” Lisa started.

Jennie glanced at her quivering hands.

“It’s okay”

“We can go to a different place if you want to”

The brunette shook her head.

“No. we’ll stay here. You love this place, I also love this place” even though I have these fear. She managed to give her a reassuring smile.

Jennie led Lisa to their table and the staff automatically served their food.

“These foods, they are all my favorites” she uttered wide-eyed when she saw her favorite Thai dishes and Korean dishes served infront.  

“Anything for my love” Jennie replied watching her lover get amazed at the food.

“How did you know all of this?”

Jennie can’t help but remember the past. They had a date once and Lisa kept on talking about foods. Little did she know, Jennie’s been secretly listing all of it for their plans on their next date.

“I have my sources”

She faked a surprised expression, “Did you call my parents?”

It’s Jennie’s turn to be surprised.

“No! Why would I do that?” she met Lisa’s parents twice and they openly approved to their relationship. Lisa’s mother and father liked Jennie the first time they saw her which shocked the two. They already prepared their words in case something goes wrong but they welcomed her with open arms.

“You’re close to them that I feel like I’m not their real daughter anymore”

“They both love you. It’s just that they love me more” The older said making the younger pout.

“You’re supposed to cheer me up not making me feel down”

“Aww my baby is cute. Even if the world turned its back to you, remember that there’s always someone who’ll love you unconditionally and will accept you for who you are. That someone is me and I love you so much. So, can we drop this talk and eat? I’m famished” Lisa chuckled at her girlfriend’s words.

“You clearly are”

They finished eating their food and Jennie excused herself for a while.

Lisa, being clueless of what awaits for her just nodded.

Jennie left their table to do something she has been practicing for months.

Suddenly, the lights became dim and it focused on the stage.

A strumming of guitar made Lisa turn to the stage and saw her girlfriend sitting on a stool and playing a guitar. She was accompanied by other instrumentalists.

You dont know babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
Its the sweetest thing

And it don't change
If I had it my way
You would know that you are

Being oblivious of what to do, Lisa just stood there. Starstruck at her because it was the first time she saw her playing an instrument.

You're the coffee that I need in the morning
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
Won't you give yourself to me
Give it all, oh

Her voice. She heard her sing once but it didn't have a second chance because she's shy to do so.

I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far