5th

Hospital. The word itself says it all. The smell of medicine lingers in every part as well as the lonely ambiance the people carries. This is where the people - injured, the one who needs assistance, have sickness, are cured. But it is also where their death takes place at the same time.

Jennie hated it.

She doesn't like those kinds of places ‘cause it takes her back to the time where memories of her late mother lies.

She spent her childhood days almost everyday inside this building.

Once she opened the door, her mother's very thin body that has many IV connected to it is what she always sees.

Telling stories on what happened on her day to her mother is their past time. They shared a good laugh and smiles on their faces everytime it happens.

Until one day.

The news came to her.

She was devastated when her late mother went away without even saying a thing to her.

Her father took her to another place to move on from the pain of her mother until she doesn't even want to go to the hospital anymore.

Jennie stared at the tall building infront of her. Her fists were tightly closed.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Slowly, her right foot steps forward followed by the left.

Shes now beyond the staircase. Only a few steps left and she'll enter this tall building.

You can do this.

Jennie don't be afraid. Lisa is there. She needs you there.

You need to see her.

Jennie closed her eyes then opened it.

Determination to see the love of her life is visibly seen in those doe eyes. Gone was the afraid Jennie earlier.

It's now or never.

Her hand held the knob of the glass door and opened it.

Once she's inside, people shouting with one another welcomed her. The people mourning with the death of their love ones are visibly heard in one of the hallways. They are probably dead on arrival.

While walking, she bumped onto one of the nurse. Her things were dropped on the floor.

Jennie helped to pick it up.

"Thank you" she smiled timidly.

"Are you lost?"

"I'm currently heading to the OR. Do you know where that might be?"

"That's my way. Glad you bumped onto me. The doctor called me and I was needed to assist in the operation. A girl caught an accident awhile ago and we needed to save her" her answer caught the attention of Jennie. The girl must be Lisa. She needs to get there now.

"Lead me the way" the nurse nodded and made their way.

They've arrived shortly and Lisa's body arrived as well heading its way to the OR. Jennie quickly runs to her.

"LISA!" She hugged Lisa not minding if her shirt will get stained by her blood.

Lisa let out a cough.

"Jennie" her hand made its way to Jennie's face.

"Please don't say anything" Her tears found its way out.

"I..love...you" she smiled at her giving her an assurance that everything will be okay before her body was brought to the OR.

The nurse earlier immediately entered as well. Jennie was told to wait outside until the operation was done.

She was sitting at the empty chairs. Lost deep in her thoughts.

Jisoo was the one who knock out of her senses. She arrived after hearing the news. Worry is visible on her face.

She hugged the brunette tightly giving her comfort for the mean time.

"It will be okay. Lisas a strong girl" she pats her back drawing comforting lines.

"I know eonnie. I know" she agreed to make herself believe that everything will be alright.

1 hour.

They've been sitting for one hour yet they didn't see shadow of a person going out of that room.

"Jisoo eonnie, they are doing their best to save her, right?" She can't help but to asked the girl beside her.

"Of course Jennie. They will save Lisa" the girl gave her a smile.

A sudden opening of the door infront caught their attention and a panic doctor with a few assistants went out of it.

"Is Lisa okay?" Jennie asked even though the look of the doctor infront of her clearly says no.

"She needs blood. She lost a lot of blood while heading here and if we ran out of blood right now, the situation might worsen" the doctor answered and gave directions to one of his assistants.

"Please save her. I still have to spend the rest of my life with her" Jennie pleaded with teary eyes.

The doctor turned his attention to her, "We'll do our best"

Jennie can't help but hold onto the doctor's words. She needs to stay strong and have faith.

After waiting for another hour, the operation was done and Lisa was transferred to a private room.