Chapter 4

When Jamie, Eddie and Pearl were freezing over, as the cell was getting colder, the SWAT team came and cleared the way to them, with Danny in front. For the past two weeks he and his partner detective Baez have been looking non-stop, he wouldn't leave his desk unless he found a place where they looked and didn't find his brother. Erin and the rest of the Reagan family were looking as well but couldn't look as much as Danny as their jobs were not going to wait until they found them. Well except Henry because he mostly stayed home.

It was three hours later that Danny found them, out cold and very pale skin. He shot the lock and bust open the door, the SWAT going to the rest of the cells to help the alive prisoners. When he touched Jamie all he felt was cold and warmth from his body, obviously in a cold induced coma or just been sleeping. He went behind Jamie to find Eddie in the same condition but with a massive cut on her head. He was still trying to find Pearl when he heard a weak help from a corner, he turned around to find Pearl in the corner trying to hide from him. She whimpered and started crying as he came toward her. "Pearl? It's me, uncle Danny I'm here to help you."

"R-r-real-ly?"

"Yes, come on. You can sleep after we get your mom and dad to a hospital, ok?"

She nodded as he grabbed her bridal style as some SWAT came in to pick up Jamie and Eddie.

Two weeks later Eddie woke up, her injury made it so that she stayed in the hospital. Jamie and Pearl were both in comas, as she just never woke up after a surgery to help fix her arms.

Jamie was physically fine except for his broken legs, but he just wouldn't wake up. The day before Eddie was set to be released for the hospital Jamie woke up. As Pearl was still in a coma for the brain injury that she suffered when probably a gun butt or knife butt hit it hard, most likely on the day Danny and SWAT rescued them.

Eddie was back on the job when Jamie came back from the hospital, Pearl still in a coma. "Do you think that we should have her Uncle take care of her, when he isn't on the job. And when he is you or me need to be with Pearl at all times."

"That would be best, but we can't be like that as Pearl would have no social life."

Jamie sighed, he just wanted his baby girl to have the best rest of her childhood away from kidnapping and torture. Pearl woke up the same day./

When Sunday came Jamie and Eddie picked up Pearl from the hospital, and were on the way to Franks house when they heard a gun shot. They got out of the car when they saw a man outside Jamie's dads house. He immediately called the NYPD, and said, "Pearl stay in the car, you hear me?"

"Yes, daddy,"

When there was another shot, the man outside the house went inside and dragged out Danny's body obviously dead or severely injured. Then another man came out with Frank completely knocked out, and then another man walked out carrying nothing. Jamie shot the man holding Danny, at the same time Eddie hit the man holding Frank the third man shot his gun at the place where they were, when Eddie got up and shot the man when his hands were trying to reach another magazine. They walked out of the hiding spot when NYPD showed up. Jamie walked slowly towards his family, he dropped down by Danny and felt his neck. He still had a pulse but it was dwindling down slowly. "Call a bus,"

"Already on the way sir,"

Eddie walked up to Frank, he groaned, Jamie jumped up, "dad? You ok?"

"Jamie?"

"Yes, I'm here."

"Henry, where is he?"

Jamie looked up, and rushed into the house greeted to Pearl singing and her hair glowing. Henry/Papa woke up and gasped, just when Pearl stopped singing. Pearl backed up as Frank came slowly walking in. A bullet just to the left of Papa obviously came from that side of his body. Pearl walked right up to Jamie, grabbed his hand and said,

"Daddy? I know you told me to stay in the car but I heard a gunshot right after the second obviously to close to be able to distinguish them apart. Then I walked in like I was in a trance and dropped by Papa's body and started singing and a warm tingly feeling came about, and then you ran in and Papa was ok again." Jamie then heard the sirens way to far off, "Pearl do you think you could do it again?"

"I think so why?"

"Uncle Danny is dying and I hope you can help him." Just then Erin pulled up, she gasped and rushed towards Danny.

Pearl grinned then her eyes went glassy, as she started walking slowly towards Danny, her hair already starting to glow.

Two minuets later Pearl stopped singing and collapsed. Erin was just about to start crying as she thought it didn't work when Danny gasped as the bullet lodged in his stomach started coming out, the skin patching up, and his eyes opened at that exact moment to see his whole family looking up at him. "What happened?"

"You were shot, and Pearl healed you." Responded Erin

"How?"

"I don't know,"

"Pearl?"

She looked at him and smiled lazily then started coughing. Danny got up and examined her, "she just over exhausted her body out."

The ambulance arrived just then, Henry walked out and walked towards Pearl as the paramedics started to examine her. "She's fine, she just is exhausted." Said one paramedic.

"Great,"

"But we might want to move her to a hospital for the night."

"Ok," said Jamie.

A/N: All done, How is the book so far? Good, Bad, or Terrible?

Spoiler:
Pearl was moved to the hospital, Jamie and Eddie were so tired of things happening to their little girl that they started to take her everywhere, they dropped her out of school, she got a phone that had a button that was pressed to alert the closest law enforcement, and she was never left alone again.

So far:

Lesbian couples:

Annabeth -> 0

Thalia -> 0

Reyna -> 0

Zoë -> 0

Artemis -> 0

OC -> 0

Straight:

Nico -> 1 (Thank you @Bhaella)

Antony -> 0

Luke -> 0

OC -> 0

Best friend OC's.

Mine: Ruby Scarlet, Lacey Stewart, Cali Baker, Grisha Callan.

Other people's: None.

(I'll give you a shoutout if you make one!!)

Great, Good.

1140 words

Peace out