Chapter 6

"How is Jamie now?" Asked Sean

"He is currently still in surgery, they will call me when it is done and I'll go and be there when he wakes up," answered Eddie.

"Will Pearl be with you?" Asked Papa.

"Yes, it is all of your faults that he is the way he is."

"He-"

"I know what he did, but did you ever consider what happened before the camera was shown?"

"No," said Frank

"Of course you didn't, he was defending you, all of you,"

"What do you mean?" Asked Erin

"When he was called to that scene a woman was already recording the camera, the man Jamie roughhoused called me a slut. He defended me, when he was confronted by the man Jamie stood his ground. But when he insulted Joe because he died in the line of duty and said that everyone else in his family would have the same fate. Jamie attacked the man, and what was put on the news was just the ending and not what escalated."

"So Jamie defended his family name, and what he got in return was backlash from said family," said Pearl. Just then Eddies phone rang, she answered it immediately, "Eddie Janko here,"

They heard distant voices, "That's great, I'll be right there,"

"I'll be going, when you all think you can man up and apologize I suggest you do so, he probably isn't in the best mental condition," Eddie then stood up, "Pearl let's go, Grandpa you coming?"

"Me?"

"Yes, you didn't do anything,"

"Very well, I can't get you guys out of this, you have to do this alone," Grandpa said, then they walked out.

"I think we screwed up," pointed out Danny.

"Well I'm going to ask if I can go, as I didn't do anything," said Sean, he then raced out.

"Aunt Eddie?"

"Yes Sean?"

"Can I came with you? Uncle Jamie will need all the support he can get,"

"Alright come on get in the back,"

On the drive the the hospital Grandpa asked the question that was bothering him, "How did you know he didn't come to me?"

"I knew he wouldn't go there to get consolation,"

"Your right, also how did you know all of this?"

"I questioned every person, without the other people knowing, and put the pieces together,"

"Smart," said Sean.

"Mommy is daddy ok?" Asked Pearl

"He should be just fine," when they arrived they saw nurses rushing about as normal. They walked to the front desk and asked, "where is Jameson Reagan?" Asked Eddie

"Who's asking?"

"I'm his wife, this is his daughter, his Grandpa, and his nephew."

"Very well, room 287."

"Thank you," they walked in silence when they arrived at the door, Eddie opened the door slowly, and saw Jamie awake but groggy. Pearl opened the door more and rushed in, "Daddy,"

"Hey sweetie,"

Eddie walked in so did Sean but Grandpa stayed out.

"You shouldn't be here,"