Chapter 2: Herrcherr of the void

-Hotel, 5.30 am-

I walked out from the bathroom using my usual twin-braided hairstyle with my usual black bow, and a simple dress with yellow strips as my sleeves and a square-theme skirt. I saw Fu Hua using a black crop top and a denim skirt.

"Morning Kiana-chan" Fu Hua chirped. She smiled brightly as I frowned "Morning Fuka!"

I don't feel well because of the nightmare, it scared me from now and then but I must be strong.

We walked out of our room, outside of our hotel while talking about life. We walked downtown to the busiest streets of arc city.

We went to a restaurant called Tabemono cafe, we saw the manager, the manager had purple hair with bright blue eyes, and she is using a waitress themed outfit. "Hello, Sirin-chan, who's the girl behind you?" My manager asked. I smiled and replied, "Lili-sama, this is Jingwei, Jingwei, and Lili-sama!" I Introduced Each other with a smile. "So Sirin-chan, you're hired as my waitress, so Jingwei- chan, are you good at cooking?" Lili- sama asked Fu Hua, Fu Hua smiled and answered: I'm good at cooking, dumplings". The Manager smiled and exclaimed happily "Your Both Hired!" Fu Hua and I smiled brightly.

-A few months later-

Fu Hua walked to the kitchen using her usual chef hat and outfit, while I get changed into my waitress outfit. Then I looked at the mirror so I could loosen my hair. Then, I tied my hair into a braid, all of a sudden; my left eye turned yellow and had a dark gold orb. 'Dammit, what am I supposed to do? Wait, I have a bandage' I thought, I knew if I show my glowing yellow eye, there's the part will people freak out nor valkyries easily find me, so, I used the bandage to cover my left eye, and I walked outside to start working.

Then I saw, a short woman with white hair (she technically reminds me of aunt Theresa), next the girl had a few teenage friends or sisters, most of her friends/ sisters looked very familiar, There's a girl with a pair of gray twin drills (Just like Bronya using the Cometa augment core), a girl with blue hair with a purple tip (Just like Mei with her Lightning empress outfits), accompanied by a pair of twins, the first twin had Pink hair and pink eyes, also had a pink great- sword, and The other Twin had blue hair and eyes also a blue greatsword at her back. Next to the twin drilled haired girl, there's a short blue-haired girl with the logo of the gem of serenity (Gem of Life and Death) on her chest. They all looked mostly like Valkyries, but the trio looked familiar, like Mei, Aunt Theresa, and Bronya.

"Hello there, I'm your waitress for today; call me Sirin, how many of you are there?" I asked. The short woman smiled and she answered; "6 people please!"

"Follow me!" I exclaimed happily. The followed me to their respective table that is near the plants. I gave them the menus and then the blue-haired girl asked, "Why one of your eyes is are cover in a bandage?" I smiled sadly and replied, "It's nothing, sweetheart".

"Call me, Mei, Sirin-san" She exclaimed. I smiled quietly triggered it was them! Then she continued, "Will you please open one of your bandages?" Mei asked. I hesitated, and then I change the subject of the menu.

"May I have a Super Strawberry cherry?" The Pink-haired girl said.

"A blueberry juice for me please," The blue-haired girl said

"The Bronya need extra lemonade please," the gray-haired girl said

"I want a lemon tea to please," Mei said

"Do you have any bitter melon juice?" The white-haired woman said.

"Let me ask dear," I told the white-haired girl. The white-haired girl exclaimed rudely; "QUIT CALLING ME DEAR, I'M THERESA APOCALYPSE! I MAY LOOK LIKE A TWELVE-YEAR-OLD BUT I'M OLDER THAN YOU THINK".