29th Emotion

Feels coming your way soon, minna~!! xPP

Oh, and I read the comments from 28th emotion!

XDD YOU GUYS MADE ME ROFL!! >__< XD HAHA! 

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

Somebody’s PoV

The three got back safely to the Sakamakis…

The boys and Yui were all so relieved and happy that they got them back, but the three seemed hesitant to feel the same way. Yui knows how they feel.

Thinking of how they’re just gonna hurt you at first, but as time passes by, they turned out to be fine…

JaeMi sat down at the window seat somewhere along the hallways in the mansion. Belle was sitting on the floor, strumming her guitar while Yokko looked outside the window, emotionless but panicking inside.

-AT THE MUKAMI HOUSEHOLD-

Hand gripping the doorknob, he twisted it gently, as if being careful not to wake up the person occupying the room.

But in truth, the one who occupied this already left.

Rather, already got caught and taken away.

Ruki entered, and when he saw her room, he longed to see her white hair again. He longed to hear her sing again.

He longed to see her and be with her.

He loves her.

And he doesn’t give a care if she doesn’t—this vampire is going to be selfish.

But he knew JaeMi wouldn’t like that…

But he knew as well that she’s worrying about him in some ways…

Sighing, he sat down on the soft bed with white sheets and looked around the room.

All of JaeMi’s things are in her bag, all packed and set. But she did leave some things behind. She left her second copy of a picture of them three when they were still kids.

Ruki grabbed the picture frame and smiled slightly as he stared at the picture.

JaeMi’s in the middle, her long, white hair that’s now just past her shoulders were put up in a ponytail. She smiled softly at the camera. Belle stood at her right, grinning. Her black hair with blue strikes that is now past her shoulders as well were put up in pigtails.

But what surprised him was how Yokko looked like.

Her hair now is in a short bob cut, but in the picture, her hair is waist-length. She had put it in a braid.

And she was smiling brightly, the smile reaching her eyes.

“I wish we’re the ones who’ll see them like this again…” he whispered to himself as he put the picture down on the bed.

Something had caught his eyes, so he stood up and walked towards the window seat.

A white MP3 player sat there.

“This is JaeMi’s…” he muttered and took it. He turned it on and pressed the ‘play’ button.

The song that played made him want to cry.

“Kou…”he called out.

A second later, the blonde came.

“Ruki-nii? What is it?” he asked his elder brother.