Part 2: Friendships

As a teenager, I can tell you that friends come and go non stop. And it's normal, but it hurts. Very much. You might have a bestfriend, or a group, or just some random people around you. Others have a lot of friends, and others don't. The amount doesn't matter. The quality does. And that is the problem.

But how do you find the right people?
Gosh, that is hard, because you don't always regodnize them. Sometimes you let the right ones go, and keep the toxic and fake ones. And that's life. But my advice is to listen to your heart and mind. Think about your own happiness, not always others. They do their own decisions, and you do yours.
Sometimes the right ones are there in the wrong time or place, but you will find them later then.

How do I regodnize the fake ones?
It's kind of up to you. If you close your eyes from those problems, there are none. Maybe that can make you happy for that little moment, but not permanently. I mean , in this age you don't have to find those permanent things, but atleast some things that don't fall apart right away.
If you feel like your friends avoid you, they might not, or then they really do that. You will never know, if you don't ask. And that is why, it's important to talk about these things. From my own experience, I can tell you that everyone is not that kind of a "talking type", and you have to understand that. But that person needs to understand you too, and that is the key, understanding. If they don't even try to understand you, let them go.

What about forgiving?
Now we get to the part where your closest friends do shitty things to you.
Again, talking is the key for me in every situation, but the tone in my text or voice depends on the situation. And the meaning too.
Sometimes, you have to make the decision to let that friendship go, even tho you would be the only one hurt. It will get easier with time. Later when you have moved on, they realise what they have lost. THAT FEELS GOOD.
Sometimes your friends do the decision to end the friendship. If you don't understand the reason, ask.Then maybe you can fix things, or then spilt up both agreeing. Or not. Things always don't have a happy ending. That's why you have to find those happy endings by yourself, for yourself.

In the end, the real people will stay. You might find those people when you are an adult, but you will find those, I promise you that.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 18, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The mind of a teenagerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें