Why Like Trains When You Can Like Green

Pixel Pop was passed out in her backseat. Her car parked out next to an old abandoned building that creaked loudly in the dead of night. Her sleep didn't last long as it was interrupted by the wonderful voices of Agnetha Fältskog, Anni-Frid Lyngstad, Benny Andersson, and Björn Ulvaeus.

"... when you're gone!" She threw her fist in the air as she mindlessly screamed out the ABBA lyrics. "How can I even try to go on? When you're gone... though I try how can I carry on?"

She opened her eyes as the song continued on. Sitting up, because the backseat wasn't the most comfortable for someone as tall as her. She cracked her back and hopped on out. PP looked around and wondered what time it was. She looked at her cracked Fitbit that has somehow not died after the fires leading up to years later on her wrist. "Seven thirty?" She said almost in disbelief. She should still be asleep, tapping the side of the watch, it glitched back to eleven am. "Much better," she said.

She got back into the drivers seat and started to dig around her bag, soon realizing that she had no food, she knew that she had to the nest where the other killjoys are.

Now of course Pixel Pop was strong enough to go get food for herself but she hated the idea of a self dependent killjoy. She loved the idea of everyone out in the zones being family. Dr. Death Defying really brought the hole community together through his radio station. 

Now the nest is basically a village type of place where killjoys go to meet up or rest. It's nice if you're actually a badass soldier who can rock leather jackets and bright colored masks. But for the rest of us who get a tad bit uncomfortable with others being so confident in themselves, we tend to sit back and avoid that place as often as we could.

PP sighed to herself. She tied up her brown hair and tied on her green mask. Now before I go on about this outfit description, let me describe this green. This green is the most beautiful green humans have ever witnessed.

 This green is the most beautiful green humans have ever witnessed

Yes, that's right. The green crayon. This beautiful, beautiful, beautiful crayon color. Who made this? Give them a damn raise. Hell, let them run for office. I'm ready to live in a world where everything is this green. 

And can I talk about something great about the Apple juice emoji? 🧃! GREEN!

This is getting too off topic for this shitty story so I'll probably write the next part after this with a time skip.