It's Not Easy Being Stupid

Pixel Pop was driving slowly in her Jeta, ABBA was blasting from her speakers. She tapped her fingers on the wheel when all of a sudden, an angel fell out of the sky! Pixel's black sneakers slammed on the brakes as she regained control of her breathing.

She smacked her music off and turned off the engine. She pushed the door open and ran over to the stranger that was sprawled on the ground. "Uh... excuse me, are you alright?" She asked, kicking the body softly. She put her fingers to their neck and got close to faint pulse. The lack of response gave her her answer so she debated the situation in her head.

Should she help this random person that fell from the sky? Or should she just leave them there on the ground and pretend that she didn't see anything?

Yeah the second option was tempting, but leaving them there just felt wrong. So Pixel eventually ended up dragging the stranger into her car. She wished but didn't sound as creepy as it already seemed. She took off their maroon colored vest and left them in their grey long sleeve. She decided against taking off their masquerade like mask and laid them down in the middle seats of the car.

After getting everything all settled, Pixel Pop sat back in the driver's seat. She twisted the rearview mirror to look over at the new stranger. She sighed, turning the key and hearing the engine hum once again. Hopefully this person likes ABBA.