Chapter 2 "The magical kiss"

Yuna: "Ryujin? Ryujin? RYUJIN?"

Ryujin: "WHAT? *opens the door shouting at the maknae*"

Yuna: "Sorry if im bothering you...*starts to cry a bit*"

Ryujin: "Its okay. But no need to cry and scream...*wipes out maknae Yuna's tears* what did you want?"

Yuna: "Well...Chaeryeong has been bothering me lately...This started since our 1 year anniversary...and...could you please say her that so she stops..."

Ryujin: "Cant you ask Yeji or Lia?"

Yuna: "Yeji and Lia are busy outside...talking with JYP for our new comeback"

Ryujin: "Oh, okay then. Ill go and ask her to stop."

Yuna: "*hugs Ryujin* thank you Ryujin...your my life saver"

Ryujin: "Anything for the maknae of ITZY. *walks in Chaeryeong's room* Chaeryeong?"

Chaeryeong: "What do you want, Ryujin?"

Ryujin: "Ya, Lee Chaeryeong or Judy Lee. Stop bothering Yuna."

Chaeryeong: "I wont"

Ryujin: "You dont want by good. Then by bad. Would you like it if someone bothered you?"

Chaeryeong: "N-n-n-no...*gets scared*"

Ryujin: "Well...Yuna doesnt like it *gets a bit calm* Now...say sorry to Yuna or else im gonna ask Yeji to tell JYP to make you leave JYP."

Chaeryeong: "*sighs* Yuna? Im sorry for bothering you"

Yuna: "I forgive you *hugs Chaeryeong* but still, Ryujin is still my life saver"

Ryujin: "Now thats better..."

RYUJIN POV

I still want to kill BLACKPINK's Lisa. No matter what...

Later that day...

Ryujin: "*outside alone whilst the Maknae line plays around and Unnie line talks*"

Lisa: "*thinks* Ryujin closed her eyes...she wants to kill me...my kisses on the lips are magical and make anyone love me and not kill me...i should kiss Ryujin on the lips...*goes silently to Ryujin without Ryujin noticing* *kisses Ryujin on the lips*"

Ryujin: "*opens her eyes and Lisa is kissing her on the lips* Ahh~YA LALISA"

Lisa: "*holds Ryujin's hands* I saw the message saying you want to kill me"

Ryujin: "H-h-h-how???"

Lisa: "You wrote me"

Ryujin: "*checks their messages and sees that she accidentaly sended it* Oops..."

Lisa: "*kisses Ryujin on the lips again* *stops kissing her*Now...we are girlfriends..."

Ryujin: "Ugh...fine. Ill stop thinking to kill you. But im still my bandmates Yuna's life saver"

Lisa: "How are you Yuna's life saver?"

Ryujin: "Well...you see...Chaeryeong has been bothering Yuna since our 1 year anniversary and then i asked Chaeryeong to stop and then Chaeryeong stoped"

Lisa: "What are your bandmates doing?"

Ryujin: "Unnie line or Yeji and Lia are talking about our new comeack which might come out soon. Maknae line or Chaeryeong and Yuna are playing around"

Lisa: "In which line are you? Unnie line, Maknae line or other line."

Ryujin: "In ITZY im Center. Which means im in both Maknae line and Unnie line. But i prefer Shin line"

Lisa: "Who is in Shin line?"

Ryujin: "Me and Yuna. Shin Ryu Jin and Shin Yu Na. But our English names are Joanne Shin and Hussey Shin"

Lisa: "Oh, okay"

TO BE CONTINUED...