Chapter One: The Newborn

Kyo POV: Tohru screams in pain. It made me cringe...I bet she is under a lot of pressure and pain, and I hated seeing her like this. She squeezed my hand so hard I bet it was probably broken. I don't blame her...I mean, she is giving birth after all. She growls "Kyo, I will stab you in the throat the next time I get the chance because you did this to me!" My eye widen. My god I never thought I would hear something like that come out of Tohru's mouth! I felt guilty so I mumble pained "I'm sorry..." The doctor chuckles "She doesn't mean it, she's under a lot of painkiller drugs so she isn't herself right now. Whatever she says isn't what she's really saying." I sigh in relief but Tohru grabs my shirt collar and brings me close, a stern killer intent ringed her eyes "I will strangle you, die die DIE!" She wraps her hands around my neck and started to shake me back and forth. I began to feel light headed and dizzy. Is nobody going to restrain her!? I guess me getting killed is not a important matter at the time. I lightly grab her wrist and pull them away "Damd, these drugs must be really strong." The doctor yells "Push, I can see the head." I rose my eyebrows "really?" I walk over to see for myself and that only lead to me on the verge of throwing up and crying. I fainted at the gory sight...feeling scarred forever.

Yuki POV: Everyone waited in the waiting room worried. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone. Me and Machi was sitting hand in hand, Hiro and Kisa was playing with some other kids in the hospital play area, Shigure and Ayame was whispering perverted weird ideas about Tohru and Kyo and how this pregnancy must've been a 'classic mistake'. Hatori was telling them to stop because everyone in the room could hear them. Ren, Haru, and Momiji was

all asleep. Ristu was being calmed down by Kagura because he thought he was worthless again. And lastly, Akito and Kureno were on speaking terms again and Kureno was going on about how much he loved his wife Arisa. Speaking of Arisa...I wonder where her and Hanajima is? More than likely they will come soon. Machi pecks my cheek "Yuki, there is a lot of people here...do you know them?" I smiled lightly "yes, they are all apart of my family. We're the Sohma's remember?" She blushed in embarrassment "I for-forgot...but I thought all of your family, including you, hated Kyo. Why is everyone here for the birth of his child?" My smile fades. Hate Kyo...honestly...I don't hate him anymore...the negativity between us has lightened very much...sure we argue sometimes...but I wouldn't be ashamed to call him my cousin either...I wonder how everyone else feels about him...now that the curse has lifted...does everybody else still hate him the same? Did they...hate him ever in the first place? Or was that just me... I was brought out of my thoughts when Machi whispers "Yuki?…" I rub my eyes "yeah sorry...I got lost in thought...the answer to that question is...I truly think that nobody hated him because he was him. I think everyone hated him before was because they had to hate him. Back when we all still had the curse, Akito told everyone to be cold to the ones cursed of the cat. And all the stories of the ones cursed of the cat made us think we hated him. But now that the curse is gone we can finally have a actual friendship with Kyo. I'm sure everyone is relived about that since he is Tohru's husband and everyone loves Tohru." She looks away from me and I was confused "is...something wrong?" She sighs "No. Nothing." I giggled knowing that she can get severely jealous and when I said 'everyone loves Tohru' she took it the wrong way. I hug her "Oh Machi I meant that everyone is very close friends with her so everyone cares about her. Your so cute for thinking so childishly." She blushed even more "Yu-Yuki! Stop teasing me like that!" I didn't notice Shigure and Ayame was standing in front of us the whole time, both of them blushing. Shigure speeches "Ah young love~ how much you've grown Yuki is incredible. Soon enough it will be you and Machi in that room having a baby, you know?" At this both me and Machu were blushing deeply. Ayame giggled "Ah my dear younger brother, please do treat her well. I'm afraid I have nothing more to teach you unless you would like to ask about, more sexual things. I can give you much advice about that." I grit my teeth "WE'RE NOT EVEN MARRIED YET YOU BIG PERVERTED DUMBASSES!!!" Shigure laughs "Who said you had to wait until marriage to know of those kind've things? It's not like your a child anymore Yuki." After that comment Hatori stood behind them with the usual stern face "You two...stop. Your scarring the boy's mind with your idiocy." Shigure and Ayame obediently stopped and walked to their seats. Then, two rushed people flew into the waiting room. Kureno stood up, hugged one of them "Arisa, you made it. What took you so long?" She was panicky "Where's Tohru!?!?" Kureno replied with a light smile "She is already in the room. As for giving birth at the insatnt- I don't know." She sank into his embrace "Oh poor Tohru...she must be in so much pain." The other person, was Hanajima. She was looking even more scary than usual. Instead of looking for Tohru she asked me in a low monotone "Where. Is. Kyo?" I reply feeling as if I should run for my life by just being in her presence "Uh...with Tohru in the hospital room..." She scowls at me "Then I'll wait." She lightly sits down far away from everyone else. Arisa comments "She's been mumbling his name the whole way here...I think she is going to murder him." Kureno rose an eyebrow "You mean our roommate Hana-chan?" Arisa nods slowly "yep, should we hold her back?" Kureno smiles "Maybe Kyo can feel her wrath a little before we do." I smiled oh Kyo run for your life before Hana comes. Because she out for blood.