☽ chapitre deux ☾

au·ro·ra
/əˈrôrə,ôˈrôrə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
1.
a natural electrical phenomenon characterized by the appearance of streamers of reddish or greenish light in the sky, usually near the northern or southern magnetic pole

Harry was buzzing from ear to ear as Louis led him to the pack doctor. Louis smiled at his lover, he could smell the pheromones radiating off of his mate. "Love, you excited?" Louis chuckled whilst lifting his head lightly to tease his mate. Harry blushes and casted his eyes downward. "S'just a good feeling to be a mummy" he said softly. Louis felt his heart constrict with utter adoration for the small boy. "Yeah, lets go see our pups babe" he said dragging Harry through the hospital after begin told his room was waiting.

They found themselves in a soft pink room with a cushioned table for Harry to sit on. There were many monitors and beeping machines that accompanied the room but Harry only noticed the ultrasound machine where he would see his babies for the first time. Harry perched himself up on the table, only struggling a little before his Alpha lifted his waist a bit. To which he replied a shy thank you.

The pack doctor was quick with his movements to the couples room. He knew this was a bigger task than the rest because this was the heir, or heirs, to the throne. He closed the door softly behind him as he turned to meet the mated pair. The beta knew the Tomlinson boy, but he'd never met the beautiful omega he laid his eyes upon. "Hello Harry, Louis, we are here to check up on the babies and get an ultrasound, correct?" Harry nodded whilst biting his lip to hold back his squeals of excitement, while Louis nodded with a small smile on his face. The beta quickly set up before asking Harry to lift his shirt, he grabbed a packet of the gel and squirted some on the wand. "It's cold so don't panic" the doctor said calmly but Harry hissed anyway. The doctor smiled but focused on the monitor. Louis was holding Harry's hand tightly as a sign of reassurance and nervousness. He was so excited and proud when the fluttering of many hearts were heard. They weren't rhythmic, but they were beautiful. Harry choked on a sob when he heard the beats, he felt his omega swoon with pride and protectiveness. "So these are your babies" the doctor said as he pointed on the screen. Harry's and Louis' eyes snapped up to the monitor and saw 4 little beans. "So there is four babies," The beta proceeded to point to each one. Harry whined high in his throat, it was a desperate cry to coddle his pups. Four. Four puppies, he was so happy. The air was knocked out of Louis, he felt an immense pride fill his chest and his alpha roar with power. Louis felt his alpha swoon within himself as he pulled Harry in for a hug. He nuzzled his face into he unruly brown curls, his alpha was claiming what was his. "Lou, look at 'em! Look!" Harry all but squealed as he pulled on Louis' head so he would remove his snout from Harry's hair and focus on the screen. "I know love, I know" Louis chuckled as he held Harry's hand, squeezing it for reassurance that he indeed did feel the same. He just had this feeling of absolute dominance running through him, that was his seed, that was his seed that made all of those heirs. His and Harry's love. The idea was surreal and yet the thought of pups couldn't come soon enough. If Louis could express this with words he didn't, instead he turned Harry towards him and pulled the Omega into a bruising kiss. It held the fear, pride, dominance, love, and power that he felt at that moment, it whispered all of the things Louis could not say.

When they pulled away Harry was sated and Louis was glowing. The doctor flushed and continued listing things that the couple would need to do as well as Harry's diet and his symptoms. "Since you are only so far along, a month to be exact, you will experience a good bit of morning sickness. If this becomes too much I would advise you to come to me so I can make you a natural serum to amend your problems. Your feet will feel sore as well as ankle swelling," she paused looking up at Louis, "this will be your job to relieve him of such pains. These methods of relief could be a massage, a warm bath maybe, anything you find fit for the occasion. Harry, farther along down the pregnancy you will become more emotional, these emotions could vary from sadness, to happiness, to anger, even to lust. All of which you are allowed to feel, but when you feel these things try not to hold them back, talk to someone and open up so you aren't stressing the pups. When feeling lust you are allowed to have intercourse, it will not hurt the pups. Louis, you may feel protective over Harry and even violent with other people because of your mates state of being, try not to let those emotions consume you either. Though, it is good for the pups to feel protected at all times, so by all means, act upon those feelings when necessary. I will provide you with your prenatal vitamins as well as a date for our next appointment. That sound good?" She asked, finally finishing what she get was needed to say. Harry and Louis nodded, so the beta went to grab the vitamins, leaving the couple to them selves. Harry looked at Louis as if he held the world and the sun, "I absolutely love you". Louis felt his alpha cry out for his mate and pups, "And I you".

•~•~•

The two headed back to their room, hands clasped together binding them as one. The air felt lighter and the idea of being parents was filtering itself through their minds. Images of the good, bad, and the ugly were resting in their heads. Each one had their doubts in themselves but neither dared to utter these insecurities, both too absorbed by happiness to focus on the negative. Harry rest his hand upon the flesh of his barely pudgy stomach, he was aching to feel the bump, his pups. His omega was contempt as Louis ran his fingers lazily along his arm. Louis also felt at peace, "Can I see Aurora tonight?". Harry felt himself blush, "Yeah we miss you and Luca". Louis felt himself smile wider, "I would just like to meet him, I haven't really yet" Louis trailed off and Harry nodded understandably. "Of course baby, I don't mind" Harry said and Louis nodded as they approached the pack house. Louis opened the door for Harry and led the omega to the bedroom. Harry day on the bed and sighed closing his eyes, "Okay, I just need to channel him" he whispered as he closed his eyes. Louis stared at his beautiful mate in anticipation, wanting to meet the other half. Harry opened his eyes, they were glowing a neon emerald green. "Hello little love" Louis said aloud as he stroked Aurora's face. He purred and nosed at Louis' hand. "Hello Alpha" he spoke softly, and nuzzled more. Louis smiled and pulled the boy closer, nosing at the bond mark. This was an intimate thing for the couple, they had never truly met and this was a big step. Louis felt his eyes water as he pulled back to look at the wolf, "I'm so sorry for hurting you" Louis cried out. The omega whined aloud and scrambled to grab Louis back, to comfort his alpha. "Shh my lovely, do not cry out to me for your past mistakes. We have forgiven you, can you not see?" Aurora tried to explain, though Louis was still concerned about the turmoil he caused on his poor baby. "I screwed up so bad. I hurt you, I don't deserve your kindness, nor your sympathy." Louis said as he sniffled. Aurora shook his head and started crying, Louis pheromones showed signs of abandonment, whether he felt abandoned or he was going to abandon Aurora, he did not know but both scared him immensely. "Do not leave us, we love you. We will never stop loving you! Do not blame only yourself, we have made mistakes as well. But do not abandon us, we are in need of you. We have been good, we don't understand" Aurora began to panic and Louis immediately felt bad. He pulled Aurora in for a kiss and held the boy. "I would never leave you, I could not have even imagined doing so. I just want better for you and Harry. I'm no good, I do not deserve you, you've done nothing wrong. You are pure, both of you, and I love you both tremendously. I'm just scared I will just you again." Louis whispered into the wolf's ear. Aurora calmed down after a few more praises of "I love you" and "I won't leave you". "You are so worthy of us. Do not ever doubt yourself, Alpha. We chose you as well, it was not forced in anyway after we decided to lay with you. We decided to love you, be claimed to you. We want you as much as you want us. We love you, forever." Aurora told Louis. Louis felt himself swell with love for this boy. All of him, Aurora, Harry, the Pups. All of it, and it was his. He couldn't be happier.

End of Chapitre Deux
Word Count: 1603
Edited
Published on: March 17, 2020
Written By: AlexisCook820