☽ chapitre quatre ☾

e·the·re·al
/əˈTHirēəl/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
1.
extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world.
"her ethereal beauty"

❤︎

Lovers make beautiful music in a moment of passion. Lips locked in solace, a euphoria running through their veins. Hot passion and steamy lust pulsating through the air. Harry moans out as his alpha grips his hair in a tight grip, "please, please, I'll be so good" his plump cherry lips matching his cheeks as his eyes gloss over in anticipation. Louis growls as Harry bounces on nothing, clenches on nothing. "Shh, love" Louis quiets his feral boy, his fingers teasing the Omega's hole. Circling in a slow manner as he sucks a love bite beside his mark. Harry pants out heavily, heart hammering against his chest as he pushes his ass against the plush fingers prodding at his slick hole.

Louis tisks lightly and nips at Harry's collar bone, arms encircling Harry's waist. "Now, don't be greedy, already so full of me. Four of my pups, love that's magic" Louis pauses to look at his lover, Harry's eyes were fogged over and his teeth were grasping at his lip, Louis rested his slick covered hand on Harry's face and pulled his lovers lip away from his gnawing teeth, "ah, ah, be gentle love. don't need those pretty lips bleeding" the euphoric words cascading from Louis lips. The whole thing was erotic. Harry could smell his own slick, it was smearing against his cheek, warm and inviting. He smelled so sweet, he was whining to taste himself. Louis' eyes hooded over, his pupils blown wide, as he slipped his index finger into his mates mouth. Harry lapped up the vanilla flavored wetness. Tongue massaging Louis fingers.

Louis hissed and moaned at the scene before him. He pulled his fingers away from Harry's mouth, a line of spit following. Louis' dick twitched at the sight, Harry purred as he glanced down at his lovers hard erection. It was red and angry at the head, precut bubbling at the tip, with veiny girth at the base. Harry was rutting against Louis' thigh, whining as his eyes locked on the erection. His thoughts were on the feelings he felt when being tied to Louis, the feeling of being knotted. Louis could feel and hear his mates thoughts. His growl was filled with pride as he slammed two of his fingers into Harry.

Harry squealed out a noise of surprise, his head thrown back as he invited the intrusion. Arms tightening around Louis neck, pulling his mates face into his neck. Louis' nose was resting on Harry's Adam's apple, nosing and biting the supple flesh. Harry's head was still throw back and lolled to the side a bit as Louis fingers pumped in and out of him. Wordless moans and pants left the omegas mouth. "M'ready, 'addy" Harry rasped into Louis' ear. Louis whined high in his throat at the name, fingers leaving the warm entrance and grasping his lovers hips, hard. "Yeah, princess? nice and warm for me, so ready" Louis blabbered as he wrapped his hand around his dick. Leading his length to the open hole awaiting him. He slowly eased in but with the amount of slick Harry was producing it faltered and he slipped in til he was balls deep, all in the matter of point five seconds. Harry mewled in delight at the suddenness of being filled. His eyes were holding tears and his throat burned with need. Sobs of pleasure erupted through him as he clawed at Louis' back.

Louis fucked up into Harry at a fast and unrythmed pace. His hips faltering until he found his movement. Harry was moaning and crying and Louis was biting and thrusting. Each thrust hitting Harry's prostate. "F-feels so good da-ddy" Harry croaked out into Louis neck. Louis growled as his thrusts got harder, "want more of me? more pups? wanna fill you up to the brim. so full of me, won't be able to walk for a week" Louis mutters into Harry's ear. Harry whines happily at the thought, "yes, yes! Fill me up, more babies. So many ba-babies" he moans as Louis hips begin to jerk wildly. As if he were trying to stab Harry's prostate in hopes to get one more pup in there. Louis' knot was building up. As Harry bares his neck in submission, wanting all of what Louis would give him. Louis bit down hard on their mating mark, drawing blood. This caused Harry to cum immediately with a cry and jolt. His walls clenched hard around Louis and Louis knot popped as he buried himself as deep as he could. His knot pumped out buckets of cum into Harry as Louis licked at the mating mark.

He was scenting Harry and calming him down. Harry's eyes grew glossy and distant, omega space. Louis sent off protective hormones, "hey, love, come back to me" Louis whispered to Harry. Harry smiled a soft smile up at Louis, "c'mon Haz it's alright love". Harry mumbled out, "feel warm, fuzzy" and Louis nosed at the skin behind his ear. "Let's sleep love, m'sure you're tired" Harry nodded and let his eyelids fall as Louis situated them in a more comfortable position. Soon both fell into deep slumber.

❤︎

A/N:

Hi! I'm so sorry for my tardiness. I've been really busy with school and work. I wanted to clarify something though, I am trying my best. I am taking high school and college classes at the moment, so I apologize if it may seem that I'm just putting this off or lying. But I can assure you I'm not, I have a life as well outside of Wattpad. So if you all could please bear with me for the moment and cut me some slack, it would be much appreciated! I am also so very grateful for all of the support and love I've been shown and have received from you all! It has truly been a blessing and I hope that each and everyone of you are doing well and being safe! I love you all!

Thank you, A