6 - Last Pill

"ShiJie! Jiang Cheng!" Wei Ying exclaimed happily as soon as he saw them. SiZhui stepped forward. "Senior Wei, are you pregnant?"

"Xian Xian, how did you get pregnant?" Yanli asked worriedly while Jiang Cheng exclaimed "Wei WuXian! What are you up to?!"

Wei Ying was taken aback and shouted "STOP!" After calming down he asked loudly "Who said I'm pregnant?! Since when am I pregnant? Are you guys crazy? Coming to play a joke on me now? What occassion is it?"

"Hanguang Jun said it" One of the disciples said before the rest tried to shut his mouth and Wei Ying was confused. Why did Lan Zhan say that he is pregnant? Did Lan Zhan go crazy?

Wei Ying was about to retort when in the blink of an eye, he was being carried bridal style by Lan Zhan. "L-Lan Zhan... Lan Zhan! What are you doing?!"

Lan Zhan carried Wei Ying back to the bed "Wei Ying, you must rest. You must not run or jump about." Lan Zhan said as he tucked Wei Ying in.

"I've been sleeping the whole day, can't I get up? And why are they saying that I'm pregnant?" Wei Ying questioned.

Lan Zhan protectively placed his hand on Wei Ying's stomach "The doctor checked. You have pregnancy symptoms and he picked up different heartbeats in you"

"W-What?" Wei Ying was left confused and stunned as Lan Zhan brought a bowl of food. Those outside made a lot of noises but they didn't dare step into JingShi without Lan Zhan's permission.

"Ah... could it have been the last pill?" Wei Ying thought out loud and Lan Zhan nodded his head "I thought so too. Let's go see master (BaoShan SanRen) tomorrow"

Lan Zhan then dismissed those outside, telling them not to disturb Wei Ying and the baby. Wei Ying pouted "Why didn't you tell me first?"

"Sorry" Lan Zhan whispered as he picked up the bowl of food and fed Wei Ying. "You were still sleeping and Uncle and Brother called for me"

Wei Ying narrowed his eyes "And when you came back, not only do they know, Ah Yuan, the disciples, Jiang Cheng and ShiJie knows too???"

"And the rabbits" Lan Zhan replied and Wei Ying "Pfft, Lan Zhan... I think you've gone mad..."

Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying "I'm happy" Wei Ying smiled and whispered "Me too... But I still don't believe it... I think I need to hear it from the doctor"

"All the doctors has left to get all the food that is good for you and the baby" Lan Zhan said and Wei Ying couldn't believe his ears. "Lan Zhan, are you crazy? What if someone in Cloud Recesses need medical attention"

Lan Zhan thought for a while. That was not something he thought of. He was only concerned for what will be good for Wei Ying and the baby. "It'll be fine..."

Wei Ying laughed "Lan Zhan, you've changed. But I still love you" Lan Zhan smiled "I love you too, Wei Ying"

"And the baby" Wei Ying reminded and Lan Zhan smiled while nodding "And the baby"

Later on, Wei Ying ran to Yanli "ShiJie!!" Yanli smiled "A-Xian!" Wei Ying smiled widely then asked "ShiJie, what are the pregnancy symptoms Lan Zhan said I have?"

"Do you vomit? Have certain cravings, have mood swings and did your tummy get bigger?" Yanli asked.

Wei Ying's jaw dropped "I thought that I grew fatter! I thought that I somehow ate something wrong everyday!"

Yanli chuckled "My A-Xian is growing up and even experiencing pregnancy" Wei Ying smiled "I'm awesome, ShiJie. I can do the impossible! By the way, how is your Jin Ting?"

"She's very smart and she is learning music too" Yanli replied and Wei Ying chuckled "Of course she is smart! She takes after my ShiJie after all"

All of a sudden, Lan Zhan appeared behind Wei Ying. "Wei Ying, rest." Wei Ying flinched "Lan Zhan! I'm fine! Let me spend some time with ShiJie!"

Lan Zhan frowned a little and Yanli chuckled. In the past, she would have left them alone but she doesn't get as much time to spend with Wei Ying so she didn't speak up.

Lan Zhan felt a bit disappointed and went back. Wei Ying then remembered "Ah! That Jiang Cheng must be being lovey dovey with his husband right now!"

A smack came on Wei Ying's head "Who's lovey dovey!" Jiang Cheng exclaimed and Wei Ying rubbed his head "Aish, Jiang Cheng! This is not how you treat a pregnant person!"

Jiang Cheng let out a 'Tch' and the three siblings spent some time together. Wei Ying only returned when Lan Zhan appeared the third time.

The first time Lan Zhan appeared, Wei Ying pouted and asked for more time. The second time Lan Zhan appeared, Wei Ying crossed his arm and told him to wait. The third time, Lan Zhan brought XiChen so that he can drag Jiang Cheng away and Wei Ying would go back with him.

"Lan Zhan, feed meee" Wei Ying said as he laid on Lan Zhan's lap. "Sit up to eat" Lan Zhan said as he carried Wei Ying on his lap.

"Ahhh" Wei Ying opened his mouth and Lan Zhan fed him. Wei Ying was a little picky with his food. But what he complained the most was the thing poking him from under.

Once they were done with dinner, Wei Ying wanted to escape but Lan Zhan held him there "Wei Ying"

Wei Ying grinned sheepishly "Haha... Hanguang Jun, we have not skipped a day yet and your husband and your baby is very tired..."

Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying "Everyday is everyday" Wei Ying pouted "Promise to go easy on me. Or we won't do it for a week"

Lan Zhan widened his eyes at the word 'week' "I promise." Lan Zhan said before pampering Wei Ying with kisses.