✨𝟚✨

𝘼𝙧𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑I just finished dancing and I am TIRED

𝘼𝙧𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑
I just finished dancing and I am TIRED. I took a real quick shower and started packing up all my belongings.

Once I packed everything up, I grabbed my keys and head to door but my boss Apollo stopped me

Apollo is the owner of Club Illusion.

"Aye China" he said walking up to me. I rolled my eyes "Yes Apollo" I said getting irritated.

"Look I know you're tired and you wanna go home but I just wanted to let to let you know that this Friday my homie Dmitri is throwing a party here for his birthday and I need the best strippers out there, so I'm gonna need you Diamond,Jaida,Paris,Anastasia,Erin an-

"Now you know I'm not cool with Anastasia and Erin so I'm gonna let you know right now if they say anything slick to me,Paris,Jaida & Diamond I'm beating they ass and that's on PERIOD" I said pointing my finger at his face.

Anastasia and Erin are twin sisters. and they always been jealous of me ever since I been here.

^this is Anastasia (on the right) and Erin(on the left)  "Listen Aria

"Listen Aria. Please don't pay them no mind, you're one of my best strippers and I don't need you fighting. It's gonna be a huge party and your guaranteed to make over 20,000" he said with a slight smirk.

"Ughh finee I'll do it" I said and smiled as he hugged. "Aight thanks" he said leaving the locker room.

•••
I got a call from Diamond and she wanted me to come over.

At Diamond's House

I walked in Diamond's room and sat my bag down on the floor. "Hey girl" she said hugging me.

"Aye, did Apollo tell you about his friend's party is having at the club this Friday" I said looking through Instagram on my phone.

"Girl yess, it's Dmitri's party, all the ballers gonna be there I'ma get me one of  them" she said happily sticking her tongue out.

"Who the fuck is Dmitri?" I said looking confused. "He's a fine ass light-skin, he's rich as fuck and all the bitches be going crazy over him" she said looking at me.

"Hmm..well I just can't wait to make this money, Apollo said we could make about 20 grand or more" I said.

"You lying bitch??" Diamond said looking at with a surprise look on her face. "Bitch I'm dead ass" I said

"OH MY FUCKINGGG GOD YOOO, it's finna be fucking lit" she said jumping up and down. " she said.

"Shit hell yeah. Aight boo I'm gonna head home, all that dancing made my feet hurt" I said grabbing my bag and giving her a hug.

"Bye bitch love you" I said.

"I love you too" I said walking out of her house