✨𝟙𝟝✨

𝘼𝙧𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑
Tonight, I have to work. I really don't feel like going but it's like I have to because I gotta make that money. I got on my phone and got on Instagram looking through the timeline until my phone started ringing and it was Dmitri he wanted to FaceTime me so of course I answered it.

 I got on my phone and got on Instagram looking through the timeline until my phone started ringing and it was Dmitri he wanted to FaceTime me so of course I answered it

"Hey" I said. "Hey wyd?" he asked. "Nothing just waking up" I said as I yawned. "Sounds like you slept good" Dmitri said. "Yeah I did" I said blushing a lil bit. "Aye you wanna go somewhere and eat some breakfast?" he asked. "Of course" I said smiling. "Aight I'm about to come pick you up" he said. "Okayy" I said and then he hung up.

I went into my bedroom and picked an outfit to wear then I brushed my teeth ,washed my face and got dressed.

Her Outfit

 ••••••••9:11am

••••••••
9:11am

Me and Dmitri went to IHop for breakfast. I love love love IHop, their pancakes are so good and yummy.

As we sat the waitress came to our table.  "Welcome to IHop, I'm Brianna I'll be your server this morning, what would like to drink?" The brown skin waitress asked. "Umm..I'll get an orange juice" I said. "And for you sir?" she asked. "I'll get  the same thing" Dmitri said. "Ok I'll be right back to take your orders" she said giving us menus. "Ok thank you" I said as she walked away.

Dmitri was staring all in my face. I looked up and said "Why you looking at me like that?". "Because you look so beautiful without makeup" he said. "Unh unh what you tryna say I look ugly with makeup" I said. "Nah baby you look beautiful with makeup" he said. "Oh ok" I said. "Why you getting all riled up?" he said. "Because I felt like you was tryna said I look ugly with makeup" I said. "Calm down shortyy" he said. "Don't fucking play with me" I said laughing as I pretended to punch him.

A couple minutes, the waitress came back with our glasses of orange juice and she was ready to take our orders.

"What would you two like to eat this morning?" she asked. "Can I get pancakes,hash browns, eggs, sausage and bacon please" I said. "Ok" she said writing on her notepad. "For you sir?" she asked. "I'll get the same thing too and I want some toast too" Dmitri said.