✨𝟙𝟘✨

Continuation of Chapter 9

𝙅𝙖𝙞𝙙𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑
We finally arrived at the restaurant. As we walked in, the table was already set so we went and sat down. I looked around and this restaurant was nice and very boujee.

The waiter walked to our table and greeted us. "Hello ladies, welcome to The Harborview Dome, what would like to drink?" he asked politely. "Today is my best friend's birthday so we can get champagne on ice" Aria said pointing to Paris. "Yes ma'am, okay I'll be back to take your order" he said walking to the back. "Thank you" Aria said.

"Did y'all get me anything for my birthday?" Paris asked. "Of course girl we got you something but your gifts are in Atlanta at your house" Diamond said.

"Oh shit I can't wait to get home and see it" she said. The waiter came back with two bottles of champagne in a bucket full of ice then he opened one bottle and pour each one of a glass.

 The waiter came back with two bottles of champagne in a bucket full of ice then he opened one bottle and pour each one of a glass

After he poured our glass, he started asking for our orders. "What would you wonderful ladies like to eat tonight?" he asked. I looked on the menu and I see some stuff that look really good. "Can I get the garlic Parmesan salmon, please?" Diamond asked the waiter nicely.

"I'll get the filet mignon with the chive sauce" I said. "Ok" he said writing our orders on his notepad. "I want baked barbecue ribs with the macaroni and cheese" Aria said. "Let me get the seafood enchiladas and the lemon pepper chicken wings" Paris said.

"Alright, your food will be out in 30 minutes" he said. "Ok thank you" Paris said.

••••••
30 minutes later:

Our food was here and babyyyy it looked so delicious as the male waiter was laying it out on the table. "Enjoy your meal ladies" he said and then he walked away to take orders from other tables that were at the restaurant.

"Let say our prayers before we eat" Diamond said as we held each other hands and bowed our heads down and closed our eyes, Diamond began saying the prayers "Come be with us Lord as we share this wonderful birthday meal, and may today mark the beginning of new things in the celebrant life. Amen."

"Amen" we recited and began to eat our food. I sliced a piece of my filet mignon and eating it. "Mhm this is soo good" I said. "Yeah, we can tell by how you eating" Aria said.

"I'm sorry but this is so good with this chive sauce" I said.

After we finished eating, the waiter came back. "So, how was the food?" he asked.